March 24, 2019, 03:53:59 AM

1,535,855 Posts in 46,068 Topics by 1,072 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.


Concerts?

Started by Feynman, May 28, 2009, 02:33:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Have you been to a concert?

No.
Yes.
Go Down

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: coz on June 28, 2009, 09:33:57 PM
GOING TO BOB DYLAN IN AUGUST FUCK YEAH


I'm making a trip down to summerfest on the first of july to see him.

Indigo

Quote from: Veal on May 30, 2009, 10:58:50 PM
LOL
RHCP are amazing stfu

Anyways, no, all of my bands I wanted to see are touring with crappy bands, bands I don't like, or touring Europe and crap.

I've never been to a concert.  saddood;

antmaster5000

Quote from: Indigo on June 29, 2009, 07:56:44 PM
RHCP are amazing stfu

Anyways, no, all of my bands I wanted to see are touring with crappy bands, bands I don't like, or touring Europe and crap.

I've never been to a concert.  saddood;

I think that he was making fun of Linkin Park.
What's sad is that at the time, I enjoyed the Linkin Park concert more than the RHCP one ;-;

the shortest route to the sea

Quote from: Henry Hatsworth on June 29, 2009, 10:07:26 PM
I think that he was making fun of Linkin Park.
What's sad is that at the time, I enjoyed the Linkin Park concert more than the RHCP one ;-;


I've listened to Linkin Park's live recordings, they try to be really engaging and stuff. They act like idiots but they're engaging, at least.

Which reminds me: what is Muse doing?

Holy shit new muse album sept 14th!

But they're touring Europe  >.<

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

antmaster5000

Quote from: Alyssa the Shining Soul on June 30, 2009, 09:27:49 AM
Which reminds me: what is Muse doing?

Holy shit new muse album sept 14th!

But they're touring Europe  >.<

I was just wondering this the other day. I want them to come back to the states. ALSO OMG NEW ALBUM I HADN'T HEARD ABOUT THAT HOLY SHIT YES

the shortest route to the sea

Quote from: Henry Hatsworth on June 30, 2009, 10:15:36 AM
I was just wondering this the other day. I want them to come back to the states. ALSO OMG NEW ALBUM I HADN'T HEARD ABOUT THAT HOLY SHIT YES


I wish the album cover was a little more creative than:



Minus the tour part.

Makes me think of every Daft Punk album ever released.

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

antmaster5000

Quote from: Alyssa the Shining Soul on June 30, 2009, 12:47:17 PM
I wish the album cover was a little more creative than:



Minus the tour part.

Makes me think of every Daft Punk album ever released.

Ugh that's awful. Muse always has such great album covers...
Wait so is it just going to be a live album from their tour? I am completely out of the loop right now...

the shortest route to the sea

Quote from: Henry Hatsworth on June 30, 2009, 12:56:36 PM
Ugh that's awful. Muse always has such great album covers...
Wait so is it just going to be a live album from their tour? I am completely out of the loop right now...


Nope. Although Hulaballo and HAARP had that model and, in my opinion, both were fantastic, this is studio-recorded. This is just a tour after the release. The live dates confirm this.

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

Commander Fuckass

Seeing Incubus on the 22nd in indy... I think thats when it is
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

CM Wrench

Green Day in 3 weeks to the day. :3 :3 :3

just1more

No, but I might be going to All Points West a month from now. I've only heard of like two of the bands that are playing, though.

That would be my first concert if I go.

the shortest route to the sea

QuoteBeastie Boys Yeah Yeah Yeahs Vampire Weekend Fleet Foxes MSTRKRFT Tool My Bloody Valentine Googol Bordello ARctic Monkeys Neko Case the Ting Tings St. Vincent Coldplay MGMT Black Keys Mogwai Gaslight Anthem Akron/Family


Niiiice

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

Hiro


l a c e y

Tonight I'm going to see Theory Of A Deadman and Crash Parallel.
I only kinda like Theory Of A Deadman and idk about Crash Parallel so idk how it's going to be.

Sam

Quote from: Kefka on July 01, 2009, 12:25:07 AM
Seeing Incubus on the 22nd in indy... I think thats when it is


I just checked and I'm going august 5. My tickets are worth like 600+ but my friend won't let me sell them ;____;
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Go Up