May 13, 2024, 12:44:21 PM

1,531,625 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Do You Believe in God?

Started by Daddy, April 16, 2007, 04:13:26 PM

previous topic - next topic

Do you believe in God?

Yes.
63 (38.7%)
No.
66 (40.5%)
I'm not sure
34 (20.9%)

Total Members Voted: 147

Go Down

guff

Quote from: Jean L. Kline on August 22, 2007, 07:28:24 PM
True.  What I dont get is how come everyone says the Bible is true, but I've never been given any proof that it is.  I've never been told anything serious my whole life so dont think I'm a complete idiot if their is proof.
Uh, can I still think you're a complete idiot?

Himu

Quote from: Commodore Guff on August 23, 2007, 03:36:50 PM
Uh, can I still think you're a complete idiot?
So their isnt proof?  My teachers said the Bible is proof.

Houdini

Quote from: Jean L. Kline on August 24, 2007, 12:23:03 AM
Your teachers are retards.

Himu

Quote from: Toast on August 24, 2007, 12:24:59 AM
Your teachers are retards.
I asked how and they said I must have faith in it.  And I'm like, but when if it's wrong.  They gave me stink eye and said,"You must have faith".  Then again Hawaii is the worst state for education.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Jean L. Kline on August 24, 2007, 12:29:49 AM
I asked how and they said I must have faith in it.  And I'm like, but when if it's wrong.  They gave me stink eye and said,"You must have faith".  Then again Hawaii is the worst state for education.
Faith equates to ignorance.

And no, Alabama is as bad as it gets, with Tennessee following pretty close behind it somewhere.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

YPrrrr

Quote from: Lawlz on August 24, 2007, 03:25:00 AM
Faith equates to ignorance.

And no, Alabama is as bad as it gets, with Tennessee following pretty close behind it somewhere.
That doesn't even make sense :|

Houdini

Quote from: Jean L. Kline on August 24, 2007, 12:29:49 AM
Please tell me you don't go to a public school.

guff

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on August 24, 2007, 06:38:53 AM
That doesn't even make sense :|
Explain.  :|

Quote from: Jean L. Kline on August 24, 2007, 12:23:03 AM
I'll take that as a yes.

Daddy

TheExAm

That is the best comeback I have ever seen.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Commodore Guff on August 24, 2007, 01:48:55 PM
Explain.  :|
How does faith = ignorance? It's not a question of intelligence. psyduck; Plenty of smart people have faith in some form of deity, so I don't see how that argument could possibly make sense.

If you're an atheist, you may consider them gullible, but surely not ignorant.

Daddy

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on August 24, 2007, 02:36:43 PM
How does faith = ignorance? It's not a question of intelligence. psyduck; Plenty of smart people have faith in some form of deity, so I don't see how that argument could possibly make sense.

If you're an atheist, you may consider them gullible, but surely not ignorant.
Using faith as the only support for an argument is ignorant. There's no arguing that.

YPrrrr

Quote from: JMV290 on August 24, 2007, 02:39:40 PM
Using faith as the only support for an argument is ignorant. There's no arguing that.
No. It's unconvincing, but not ignorant...

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on August 24, 2007, 02:43:06 PM
No. It's unconvincing, but not ignorant...
There's scientific proof that the world is round... BUT IF THE PEOPLE FIND OUT, THEY MAY BEGIN TO QUESTION THEIR RELIGION. THEY MUST HAVE FAITH IN JESUS AND A FLAT EARTH, AND WE MUST DESTROY EVERYONE THAT DARES TO SPEAK THE TRUTH.

Whoops, had a horrible typo there. caterpie;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

YPrrrr

Quote from: Lawlz on August 24, 2007, 02:45:20 PM
There's scientific proof that the world is round... BUT IF THE PEOPLE FIND OUT, THEY MAY BEGIN TO QUESTION THEIR RELIGION. THEY MUST HAVE FAITH IN JESUS AND A FLAT EARTH, AND WE MUST DESTROY EVERYONE THAT DARES TO SPEAK THE TRUTH.

Whoops, had a horrible typo there. caterpie;
do you take me for one of those religious extremists? Those people are fucking stupid. They go completely against the religion's message anyways...

Go Up