May 02, 2024, 01:57:20 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Do You Believe in God?

Started by Daddy, April 16, 2007, 04:13:26 PM

previous topic - next topic

Do you believe in God?

Yes.
63 (38.7%)
No.
66 (40.5%)
I'm not sure
34 (20.9%)

Total Members Voted: 147

Go Down

Necro

You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is Necro

*Boo*

Yes, I have full faith in God. I'm not here to try and convince anyone so don't ask for "proof." I've personally felt the spirit. I don't need any proof that God is real, the facts are the bible is full of historical records and we have physical proof a man named Jesus lived. And just look around...there has to be some sort of higher power. I refuse to believe in another explanation for all these mysteries...the emotions we fell...the miracles of the world. I didn't evolve from an ape.
That is me in my icon. S1lver tapped me and is the father of our child. He is the wittle egg in :). Caterpie.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: *Boo* on May 01, 2007, 07:15:06 PM
Yes, I have full faith in God. I'm not here to try and convince anyone so don't ask for "proof." I've personally felt the spirit. I don't need any proof that God is real, the facts are the bible is full of historical records and we have physical proof a man named Jesus lived. And just look around...there has to be some sort of higher power. I refuse to believe in another explanation for all these mysteries...the emotions we fell...the miracles of the world. I didn't evolve from an ape.
Just because you believe in a deity doesn't mean you have to deny evolution. If the bible is to be regarded as fact, then so must evolution. For all we know, your supposed god just planted simple creatures on earth and let them evolved. You wouldn't want to deny his powers, would you?

We can observe viruses, the simplest form of life (debatable as to whether they are truly alive, but they're on the border) evolve, and there's no denying it happens on a larger scale over extended periods of time. If building a boat to hold every animal on earth (in peaceful coexistence) and a guy coming back as a "holy" zombie are fact, there is no denying evolution.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

*Boo*

I'm not here to change my views. I don't have anything against evolution, but I don't believe in it. I believe God sent us from heaven, not let us evolve.
That is me in my icon. S1lver tapped me and is the father of our child. He is the wittle egg in :). Caterpie.

Necro

Go to Mexico, you'll find even more of "Jesus". The name doesn't prove anything.

And you haven't proof you didn't evolve from an ape, you just don't wasnt to accept the idea you evolved from one. nigro;
You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is Necro

Daddy

I'm an atheist and I believe Jesus existed.

I just don't believe he had any divine connections or anything.  He was just a great man, like Gandhi, Buddha, and Martin Luther King.

bigkajamma

i dont believe in god.
i enjoy life :D

Fireman.exe

I have faith in him, I know he is real. Without faith, it is impossible to believe in God.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Fireman.exe on May 06, 2007, 07:26:50 PM
I have faith in him, I know he is real. Without faith, it is impossible to believe in God.
Correction: You think he is real.

Nothing is ever certain.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Fireman.exe

Quote from: Lawlz on May 06, 2007, 08:00:46 PM

Nothing is ever certain.
My faith lets me know.  psyduck;

cackslop

Nothing is ever certain.
Perfectly executed statement.

The only things that humans can KNOW is real are the things with facts to back them up.
And even than, popular facts are proven wrong.

But untill than we can only know truth, not faith.

Embrace Your Carnal Urges.

V

May 07, 2007, 10:04:22 AM #86 Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 11:52:24 AM by Reaper
...To be on topic, I believe there is a God, but I am not living in his footsteps as he would want us to. I sin on a regular basis; fornication, envy, things of that nature.

I believe, but I try not to think about it too much, because I am too young to stress myself with the thought, I guess. I just live my life.  y;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Fireman.exe on May 06, 2007, 11:42:19 PM

Nothing is ever certain.
My faith lets me know.  psyduck;
Faith relies on ignorance.

ACWW

The Bible=Proof. educate;
Read it.

got god?

[move]yes I do! God FTW![/move]
hi

Daddy

Quote from: ACWW on May 15, 2007, 03:37:43 PM
The Bible=Proof. educate;
Read it.

got god?

[move]yes I do! God FTW![/move]