May 08, 2024, 08:04:38 PM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

empire total war

Started by j o e i n c, April 28, 2009, 09:02:21 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

j o e i n c

playin the dutch, early 1700s

already fucked the french up,  took paris

taking some islands in south america, getting ready to invade spain and take all of south america

the whole world doesn't like me , except austria (neutral) and britain (only ally)
damn it feels good to be a gangster

best game ive played in a long time

Ezloﺕ

ive been interested in this game for some time and i jut might get it now
:)

j o e i n c

Quote from: Casey on April 29, 2009, 05:30:24 PM
ive been interested in this game for some time and i jut might get it now
you need a good computer though

btw

took spain (cocksuckers still have mexico,florida,central america, and italy)  , now a bunch of tiny western european countries keep declaring war on me,

asses, i didn't even want western europe, but i had to take paris (lol after that quebec declared independence) or the french would've never lived in peace, and then spain declared war and ahhhhh

took south america and heading for the Caribbean, but fucking panama revolted against me so i have to go teach them a lesson again.

after i secure all of western europe im going to need to move up through mexico and get the all of the Caribbean, then take the southern americas and the plains (wont be able to get the east coast,  fucking brits, my only alliance..but they are the only thing from everyone invading me)

but then again i need to conquer india, all i've got is shitty sri lanka

lol  giggle;

Ezloﺕ

Quote from: j o e i n c on April 29, 2009, 07:31:43 PM
you need a good computer though

btw

took spain (cocksuckers still have mexico,florida,central america, and italy)  , now a bunch of tiny western european countries keep declaring war on me,

asses, i didn't even want western europe, but i had to take paris (lol after that quebec declared independence) or the french would've never lived in peace, and then spain declared war and ahhhhh

took south america and heading for the Caribbean, but fucking panama revolted against me so i have to go teach them a lesson again.

after i secure all of western europe im going to need to move up through mexico and get the all of the Caribbean, then take the southern americas and the plains (wont be able to get the east coast,  fucking brits, my only alliance..but they are the only thing from everyone invading me)

but then again i need to conquer india, all i've got is shitty sri lanka

lol  giggle;
i have a really good computer sir
:)

j o e i n c

OH COOL

im using a laptop

i run on low setting but at a high res

still looks good

Go Up