[move]philip;[/move]

ME##

Daddy

Classic

With Republicans gaining power, you may as well take the list down.  :3

ME##

Quote from: Raku-Chan on November 13, 2010, 01:55:15 PM
With Republicans gaining power, you may as well take the list down.  :3

It doesn't mean very much that one particular party is controlling the lower-chamber of Congress and has gained several governorships.  The Democrats were in charge for four years and hardly made any difference. 

Let's not forget, the Democrats controlled a majority of Congress back when major Civil Rights legislation was passed in the 1960s, it doesn't mean much.   doodhuh;   

Classic

Quote from: Jim on November 13, 2010, 03:58:08 PM
It doesn't mean very much that one particular party is controlling the lower-chamber of Congress and has gained several governorships.  The Democrats were in charge for four years and hardly made any difference. 

Let's not forget, the Democrats controlled a majority of Congress back when major Civil Rights legislation was passed in the 1960s, it doesn't mean much.   doodhuh;   

WHY DO YOU NEVER LET ME OVERREACT   akudood;

ME##

Daddy

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0611/57749.html

Bill just passed in the New York senate. It will most likely be signed by the governor.

That means, using the 2010 census info 11.16% of the US population (50 states + DC) now live in a state that allows same sex marriage.

This is also around the same population as california though :| Meaning california alone would double that into almost 1/4 americans. Right now it's about one out of eight.

Classic

just1more

Quote from: ClassicTyler on June 25, 2011, 07:43:55 AM
hocuspocus;

Sorry David. I know you're not happy about it.  :(

Too bad your state will probably never legalize it.

Classic

Someone would have to be able to put up with me in order to get married.  giggle;

just1more

Quote from: ClassicTyler on June 26, 2011, 06:15:25 AM
Someone would have to be able to put up with me in order to get married.  giggle;

Why don't you just become bisexual?

Kalahari Inkantation

Thyme

Go Up