September 28, 2024, 08:23:57 AM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Bioshock looks pretty cook

Started by Classic, March 12, 2009, 07:08:54 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: ROCK LOBSTER on March 14, 2009, 08:28:07 PM
shoot it

cam's right, you just have to shoot it until it dies. They never regain health or anything so it's not too tough. Rosie's are a bitch though, but by then you have grenade launchers and better plasmids.

Geno

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on March 16, 2009, 05:24:51 PM
cam's right, you just have to shoot it until it dies. They never regain health or anything so it's not too tough. Rosie's are a bitch though, but by then you have grenade launchers and better plasmids.
I'm pretty sure that isn't Cam
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

Quote from: Trevor on March 14, 2009, 07:23:54 PM
building a gaming pc is in no way as expensive

You can get an xbox for under $300.
If you could build a PC for under $300 that ran Bioshock as smoothly as a 360 did, I would buy it in a second.

Travis

Quote from: Geno on March 16, 2009, 10:05:31 PM
I'm pretty sure that isn't Cam
looooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllll

Commander Fuckass

I plan on buying this game tomorrow  hocuspocus;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Kewn Hunter on March 19, 2009, 12:35:49 AM
I plan on buying this game tomorrow  hocuspocus;

fun as hell, beat it last night, you will not be disappointed.

Classic

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IT'S SCARY

I don't want it anymore. :'(

Ezloﺕ

so yeah i just built my own computer and i now plan on playing it in a few hours  bassir;
:)

Tomboh

Quote from: mario583 on March 12, 2009, 08:43:31 PM
EXACTLY

Why get the 3shitty version of it, where you move with the Control Stick and shoot/jump with buttons, opposed to the PC version where you move the camera with the Mouse, you with the AWSD, fire with the mouse buttons.

People, I'll never understand why they get FPS games for inferior systems......
yay someone that isnt retarded

Hiro

Quote from: ãÆ'ªã‚ºãÆ' å¤©å›½ã‚´ãÆ'¼ãÆ'«ãÆ'‰ on March 21, 2009, 01:33:10 PM

how is that not obvious, the cover of it has a guy with a big ass drill for a hand

Ezloﺕ

so far i just got the telekinesis plasmid and i love this game
:)

Geno

Quote from: ãÆ'ªã‚ºãÆ' å¤©å›½ã‚´ãÆ'¼ãÆ'«ãÆ'‰ on March 21, 2009, 01:33:10 PM

It's not scary at all. Just a really creepy atmosphere. Which is one of the reasons why it's so amazing.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

mario583

Quote from: Geno on March 21, 2009, 08:13:14 PM
It's not scary at all. Just a really creepy atmosphere. Which is one of the reasons why it's so amazing.

Like F.E.A.R; F.E.A.R is amazing ass shit   giggle;

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Geno on March 21, 2009, 08:13:14 PM

The stomping of a big daddy as it comes near you, the gentle voice of a Little Sister singing  together with a creature that can kill you with one tackle...

Also, you know that bit in the Dandy Dental when you enter this dental office and the room is clouded with a white mist, then you turn around and a splicer is right up in your fucking face? That was scary.

Go Up