April 27, 2024, 08:44:05 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The 'I hate Lacey' Club

Started by Sam, March 03, 2009, 08:42:15 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

Dear people who complain about Lacey:

Hiro

Lacey is the greatest troll that ever was.  baddood;

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: ₭€₩₦ on March 24, 2009, 06:05:41 PM
Dear people who complain about Lacey:

uh it obviously doesn't work unless she has it on too... and she takes off right back off again so this suggestion is useless  doodthing;
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Geno

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on March 24, 2009, 06:10:09 PM
uh it obviously doesn't work unless she has it on too... and she takes off right back off again so this suggestion is useless  doodthing;
You do realize it's been fixed right.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Geno on March 24, 2009, 06:12:25 PM
You do realize it's been fixed right.

wutchu talkin bout willis
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Daddy

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on March 24, 2009, 06:10:09 PM
If you can't see her posts, you can't reply to her posts.

Thus she has nothing to 'troll' and stops. I don't see how whether she is ignoring your or not matters if you can or can't see her posts.

Geno

geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: ₭€₩₦ on March 24, 2009, 06:15:28 PM
If you can't see her posts, you can't reply to her posts.

Thus she has nothing to 'troll' and stops. I don't see how whether she is ignoring your or not matters if you can or can't see her posts.

uh, because she's still going to insult me whether or not i have her on ignore...  doodthing;

l a c e y

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on March 24, 2009, 06:19:59 PM
uh, because she's still going to insult me whether or not i have her on ignore...  doodthing;

i'm going to insult you regardless of what you do.
get used to it homo.

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: lacette on March 24, 2009, 06:20:26 PM
i'm going to insult you regardless of what you do.
get used to it homo.

okay jmv you can ban her now  hocuspocus;

Zach

Geno

No reason to ban her she hasnt broken any rules
Until we have proof that she's actually trolling we can't ban her. Can't ban someone just because you don't like them.

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Geno on March 24, 2009, 06:26:23 PM
No reason to ban her she hasnt broken any rules
Until we have proof that she's actually trolling we can't ban her. Can't ban someone just because you don't like them.

uh are you blind we have plenty of proof from yesterday  doodthing;

Geno

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on March 24, 2009, 06:28:01 PM
uh are you blind we have plenty of proof from yesterday  doodthing;
hey is there a chance she might just be retarded

Go Up