April 27, 2024, 09:45:03 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Questions for the religious

Started by Houdini, May 28, 2007, 08:32:09 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Houdini on May 29, 2007, 01:33:30 PM
Quote from: Original_MIB on May 29, 2007, 06:41:54 AM
Anyways, God could of helped him you know.
Goddamnit, it's not could of, it's could have. I can't begin to describe how much it pisses me off when people do this.
Your just overreacting.  educate;
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

SBKT

Quote from: Original_MIB on May 29, 2007, 01:35:57 PM
Goddamnit, it's not could of, it's could have. I can't begin to describe how much it pisses me off when people do this.
You're not thinking it through yourself.

iWolf

Quote from: Houdini on May 29, 2007, 01:34:03 PM
Quote from: iWolf on May 29, 2007, 12:27:48 PM
1. Why do you believe in your religion out of all the religions out there?

2. Have you ever considered partaking in a religion other than the one you were raised to believe in?

1. I wouldn't have a religion per say, I believe in god, but have no religion.
2. I believe all religions are true.
Hmm, this sounds interesting. Tell me more.

What more is there to tell? O_o

Houdini

Quote from: iWolf on May 29, 2007, 02:36:29 PM
Quote from: Houdini on May 29, 2007, 01:34:03 PM
Quote from: iWolf on May 29, 2007, 12:27:48 PM
1. Why do you believe in your religion out of all the religions out there?

2. Have you ever considered partaking in a religion other than the one you were raised to believe in?

1. I wouldn't have a religion per say, I believe in god, but have no religion.
2. I believe all religions are true.
Hmm, this sounds interesting. Tell me more.

What more is there to tell? O_o
Tell me about how you believe all religions are true. How does that work for you? I'm just curious, mate.

Houdini

I could kill you.

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Houdini on May 29, 2007, 03:59:54 PM
I could kill you.
Fine, you're just overreacting.

Ugh. This thread is getting out of topic so don't reply to this anymore.

Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Original_MIB on May 29, 2007, 05:03:49 PM
Quote from: Houdini on May 29, 2007, 03:59:54 PM
I could kill you.
Fine, you're just overreacting.

Ugh. This thread is getting out of topic so don't reply to this anymore.
Now you're just looking for excuses.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

V

Stop bitching over minor errors, and focus on the topic.  v;

Necro

May 29, 2007, 05:20:04 PM #53 Last Edit: May 29, 2007, 05:22:49 PM by General Grievous
Because unlike you, I appriciate and respect Jesus and God for making me and other people who've made my life better.
Wait, so you don't question something, because you respect it, but don't even care to think about if it's real?

Seriously, it's like one of those comedy movies that make fun of primitive humans. They worship some volcano, and give it "what it wants".

See, the difference is, Christiantiy was made on a whim, and volcanoes were there. This means that volcanoes can be studied as we get smarter, and we can disprove them, unlike religion. But with that said, it sounds smarter to worship a volcano, being as we actually know it's right there, rather than something a book says.

Hell, I read, but I don't go running around waving a stick around yelling "ABRA KADABRA" like Harry Potter, believing magic is real. I think the bible was taken far too seriously.

Really though, I have no problem with religion. You can go ahead and close your minds to one idea, it doesn't bother me. What does, is when it comes into play with government. That really pisses me off. Thankfully, that doesn't happen very often....
You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is Necro

6M69I69B9

Quote from: General Grievous on May 29, 2007, 05:20:04 PM
Because unlike you, I appriciate and respect Jesus and God for making me and other people who've made my life better.
Wait, so you don't question something, because you respect it, but don't even care to think about if it's real?

Seriously, it's like one of those comedy movies that make fun of primitive humans. They worship some volcano, and give it "what it wants".

See, the difference is, Christiantiy was made on a whim, and volcanoes were there. This means that volcanoes can be studied as we get smarter, and we can disprove them, unlike religion. But with that said, it sounds smarter to worship a volcano, being as we actually know it's right there, rather than something a book says.

Hell, I read, but I don't go running around waving a stick around yelling "ABRA KADABRA" like Harry Potter, believing magic is real. I think the bible was taken far too seriously.

Really though, I have no problem with religion. You can go ahead and close your minds to one idea, it doesn't bother me. What does, is when it comes into play with government. That really pisses me off. Thankfully, that doesn't happen very often....
I care if it's real and that's why I worship.educate;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Original_MIB on May 29, 2007, 05:32:16 PM

You make sacrifices to the almighty volcano? magician;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Lawlz on May 29, 2007, 05:33:25 PM

No, sacraficing is a sin to me.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Original_MIB on May 29, 2007, 05:35:32 PM

Worshipping anything other than the great noodily one is a sin to me. Once you're touched by His noodily appendage, you'll understand everything.

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Lawlz on May 29, 2007, 05:36:45 PM

Worshipping anything other than the great noodily one is a sin to me. Once you're touched by His noodily appendage, you'll understand everything.
Understanding everything that you understand? Sorry but I want to be myself,but thanks.  flower;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Original_MIB on May 29, 2007, 05:39:52 PM
Quote from: Lawlz on May 29, 2007, 05:36:45 PM

Understanding everything that you understand? Sorry but I want to be myself,but thanks.  flower;
So you wish to remain ignorant and oblivious to the information around you?

Go Up