September 28, 2024, 06:35:59 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

So

Started by NOA_Haunted, April 02, 2009, 09:13:27 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Tomboh

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on April 03, 2009, 07:03:02 AM
My parents would make fun of me if I got LBP, so MGS4 and Killzone 2 is what I am going for.
what the fuck? your parents are god damn idiots then

get it, its a great game

Geno

MGS4, LBP, Uncharted
and that's pretty much it
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Linkjge

Metal Gear Solid 4 and Little Big Planet. If you want something for online then get Warhawk.

Don't buy Uncharted, rent it.

NOA_Haunted

So as of now, I am not getting a white PS3. Partially due to the fact my father said no, and that some other jackass is planning on buying today (today as in my actual day of birth 4/4/92). So, if this jackass buys it I will have to wait for another to be shipped in (I know the owner he said he would), which will take weeks...

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on April 03, 2009, 10:27:23 PM
So as of now, I am not getting a white PS3. Partially due to the fact my father said no, and that some other jackass is planning on buying today (today as in my actual day of birth 4/4/92). So, if this jackass buys it I will have to wait for another to be shipped in (I know the owner he said he would), which will take weeks...
Some times you should be glad about what you can get...
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: Kewn Hunter on April 04, 2009, 09:27:01 PM
Some times you should be glad about what you can get...
Well I did end up getting the PS3 tonight, and they threw in MGS4 for free. Then, I went to Best Buy and bought Killzone 2 and Resident Evil 5.

Go Up