September 28, 2024, 06:34:59 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Yesterday my school went into lockdown

Started by musica.cards, January 27, 2009, 09:04:03 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

musica.cards

All because there was a fight during lunch  doodhuh; It was 3 minutes before lunch was supposed to end when the principle sounded the lockdown bell and made the announcement. When it was over, I didn't have enough time to get into class in a timely fashion  baddood;

Has your school overreacted in a weird/unnecessary way to a situation?
[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

Kalahari Inkantation

Something almost exactly the same happened to us recently. There was a fight in the cafeteria (i witnessed it first-hand because i was eating lunch maps;), but then they got all of the kids under control.

still, they decided to throw us into lockdown and i missed health class

Daddy

I seem to remember a fight happening and the fire alarm going off but I'm not sure if that actually happened. psyduck;
yay false memories.

Uhm, there was a fight in the hall and we all had to line up against the wall but I ran.

Geno

I've posted about this before but yeah that one time where some guy a couple of miles away stole a cops taser so they had cops armed with shotguns around the school.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

musica.cards

Quote from: TECTRINKET on January 27, 2009, 09:06:40 PM
Something almost exactly the same happened to us recently. There was a fight in the cafeteria (i witnessed it first-hand because i was eating lunch maps;), but then they got all of the kids under control.

still, they decided to throw us into lockdown and i missed health class

doodhuh;

How long were you in lockdown?
[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

Kalahari Inkantation

musica.cards

Quote from: TECTRINKET on January 27, 2009, 10:16:45 PM
probably about an hour, until dismissal

I wouldn't mind being in lockout until then. It beats being tardy for the second to last class of the day.

rdl

we never go in lockdown. kids get into fights all the time, but there are so many ninja teachers around that no one can see who appear out of nowhere and settle fights seconds after they start. it's creepy how they're everywhere.

but some kid got shot and killed about a week ago. he's a senior, and in general the seniors (this year) are good people, so that sucks. but uh the school strangely enough doesn't care, despite the fact that they treat all of the white kids who get injured as saints, usually, and all they're saying about the kid is that there are going to be counselors who'll help people with any trauma they might have.

its weird. it's as if they're trying to act as if it never happened.

me003

my old school. when there was a fight the whole school would literally run to see it....you instantly new when people were full sprint running....there were also a few false alarms when it was just kids foolin around....but yea,   the school basically would form a circle around to keep the administration out of it, but they always pushed threw and grabbed the kids.

Never had a lockdown or anything.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

ncba93ivyase

A bank about a mile down the road got robbed and we were kept in fifth period for 2 hours until dismissal.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Gladjaframpf

The only time I ever had a lockdown in highschool was when a girl from the special ed class "escaped".

Nothing serious ever happened at that school, so they tended to overreact to minor stuff. There was a "riot" in the common area once that from what I heard was just a bunch of people shouting for some reason. They made a bunch of announcements which seemed to imply that something really bad had happened but we should all just remain calm and proceed to our next classes.

Go Up