June 04, 2024, 03:29:45 PM

1,531,631 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Outsider refugee thread.

Started by Daddy, January 13, 2009, 05:38:34 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Slim

Quote from: Daphnia on January 13, 2009, 05:48:31 PM
omg why

I was mocking the fact that PAK and Phydeaux are in a serious e-relationship (lol) which was in clear violation the "Don't say anything that Phydeaux doesn't like" rule. Tensions rose, tempers flared, and fists were flying--it was craaaaaaaazy, man.
(I feel like I deserve proper recognition for this event.) :3
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Daddy

FAMY2

Ok I lied. You really did get things rolling and kept the momentum going.  

Bolivian Army

Donate now to the Guff Is Great foundation. baddood;

FAMY2

Slim

Quote from: Brooks on January 13, 2009, 07:41:02 PM
rolling downhill??

like a giant boulder rolling down a mountain toward a small village of innocent civilians.

p.s. in this analogy the civilians are outsiders and fido is the boulder (of course, lol)
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

YPrrrr

Slim

Quote from: YPR on January 13, 2009, 07:54:25 PM
Fido, what a kook

Ha, see this fido? Popular opinion is shifting against you. The winds of change are gusting in the air. :3

Classic

Golly gee, that sure isn't a nice way to run a forum.
It's almost as if everyone behaves because they're afraid...  saddood;

Slim

Quote from: COCOA TAPIOCA on January 13, 2009, 08:06:08 PM
Golly gee, that sure isn't a nice way to run a forum.
It's almost as if everyone behaves because they're afraid...  saddood;

Mmmhmm. Absolutely. One might even say that it's dystopian.

Fido sets quotas for our agricultural production as well. Users who don't reach them have been known to disappear in the middle of the night. ;--;

Daddy

i once heard a story that an outsider was secretly saving up potato power to buy a second helping of bread and fido found out and sent pak to burn his house down

Slim

Quote from: Arm Leg Leg Arm Head on January 13, 2009, 08:21:58 PM
i once heard a story that an outsider was secretly saving up potato power to buy a second helping of bread and fido found out and sent pak to burn his house down

Yup. Totally true and not spurious at all.

The guy is a tyrant, and all who do not tremble indignation at his injustices are no comrades of mine.

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Slim

Hermione Granger

Go Up