May 04, 2024, 08:18:37 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Movies - you've seen recently?

Started by reeper, November 27, 2008, 08:46:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

KonohaShinobi

Splice was fucking cool.

[spoiler]I know Ilsa's pussy hurts from being spike fucked by Dren.[/spoiler]

Also [spoiler]Do you think the baby was Dren's or Adrien Brody's? Judging by the cries @ the end I bet it's Dren's, although an answer isn't given, it all depends of whether or not you want a happy ending.[/spoiler]

the shortest route to the sea

Saw Imagination, an indie flick about twins, one of whom is blind, and the other of whom is autistic, and all of the things they think up. It was subtle and interwoven, but just because it references itself doesn't mean it has a point. The cinematography was creative, the score was amazing, and the acting was strong, especially the main doctor character and the girls. I guess not bad.

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

Indigo

Saw [Rec] 2 (great) and Moon (pretty good, though I need to rewatch)
Only minor cons I have with Rec 2, like logic things, but all in all it was a great movie.

I also saw Lovely Complex Live Action movie, it was pretty mediocre. Anime is far superior

Selkie

I watched The Passion of the Christ for the first time.

The scourging scene was brutal. I could barely watch that.

Indigo

Quote from: Selkie on June 18, 2010, 07:32:02 PM
I watched The Passion of the Christ for the first time.

The scourging scene was brutal. I could barely watch that.
I'm a Christian and I greatly disliked the film and thought it was pretty bad as a whole.

Nyerp

Bushy

@pokemonyewest on Twitter

strongbad

Just saw Inception last night, it was pretty cool.
[spoiler] I really liked it but the whole "dream within a dream within a dream within a dream within a dream thing was hard to wrap your mind around. Also, at the part in the hotel where everybody is in the dream except the Asian guy, and he opens up the door after the gravity changed a ton and all the people are floating around in the room all messy with wires everywhere cracked me up for some reason and the girl I was with made fun of me for it. So don't laugh at that part if you find it funny because apparently it is not.[/spoiler]

YPrrrr

Quote from: Bushy on June 20, 2010, 08:14:53 PM
Transformers ROTF again
Jesus Christ why
Quote from: Strongbab on July 18, 2010, 10:40:48 AM
Just saw Inception last night, it was pretty cool.
[spoiler] I really liked it but the whole "dream within a dream within a dream within a dream within a dream thing was hard to wrap your mind around. Also, at the part in the hotel where everybody is in the dream except the Asian guy, and he opens up the door after the gravity changed a ton and all the people are floating around in the room all messy with wires everywhere cracked me up for some reason and the girl I was with made fun of me for it. So don't laugh at that part if you find it funny because apparently it is not.[/spoiler]
[spoiler]Yes I liked it as well... however I don't get the part where they tell the CEO that they're going to go into his partner's dream to expose him. Earlier in the same dream Leo had told the CEO that they were inside of a dream, so how does it make sense that they could go into the partner's dream when he is just a projection within the dream? I know they didn't actually go into his dream but I don't see why the CEO would believe that to be possible[/spoiler]

strongbad

Quote from: YPR on July 18, 2010, 11:05:58 AM
Jesus Christ why[spoiler]Yes I liked it as well... however I don't get the part where they tell the CEO that they're going to go into his partner's dream to expose him. Earlier in the same dream Leo had told the CEO that they were inside of a dream, so how does it make sense that they could go into the partner's dream when he is just a projection within the dream? I know they didn't actually go into his dream but I don't see why the CEO would believe that to be possible[/spoiler]

Yeah that was really confusing. I was kind of questioning the same thing, but I decided to just roll with it.
[spoiler]I also wish that they would have had more time together as a team outside of the dreams, since I really liked seeing all the guys together, and I think it would have been fun to see them joking around or having fun or something. Kind of like the Oceans movies I guess. But yeah solid movie.[/spoiler]

Selkie

Inception fucking rocked.

The hallway fight scene when the van was flipping over was SO PERFECT.

Also, the very last scene......

[spoiler]HOLY FUCK Christopher Nolan how can you do that to us????[/spoiler]

ME##

That Anastasia film that everybody confuses to be made by Disney.

I don't remember there being so much singing. befuddlement

LCK

I watched Atonement for the first time, and I shed a few tears at the end
[spoiler]it feels good to cry sometimes :([/spoiler]

Selkie

Quote from: Trevor on July 19, 2010, 11:23:57 PM
I watched Atonement for the first time, and I shed a few tears at the end
[spoiler]it feels good to cry sometimes :([/spoiler]

Awesome movie. It made me more angry than sad

Dullahan

Despicable Me.

It wasn't that bad. hocuspocus;