May 09, 2024, 06:46:01 PM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Movies - you've seen recently?

Started by The artist formally known, November 27, 2008, 08:46:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Andria

Quote from: Rawl on August 21, 2009, 02:07:29 PM
For those who want to see Troll II: http://www.fancast.com/movies/Troll-2/94012/882054392/Troll-2:-Full-Feature/videos

It is also
http://www.hulu.com/troll-2
if you prefer hulu  n_u

Oh god I loved that movie just cause of how stupid it was. The kid was so weird though but I died when he (minor spoiler)
[spoiler]thought the hobo was that guy and like ran up to him and started talking and then when he pee'd in their food [/spoiler]

KonohaShinobi

FUCK, not sure whether to see District 9 or Inglorious Basterds

Sam

district 9 on thursday, slumdog millionaire last night.

my friend is still obsessing over district 9..  I thought it was good but nothing amazing. Slumdog was pretty good.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Commander Fuckass

Inglorious Basterds was pretty Damn awesome.

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Veal

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on August 22, 2009, 08:32:51 AM
FUCK, not sure whether to see District 9 or Inglorious Basterds

Both.

They're both amazing.

Hiro

Hiro

Zach

Inglorious Basterds is really, really good. I don't think most people expected that 90% of it would be in French and German and take place mostly at tables. n_u

j o e i n c

i saw the soloist

kinda boring but not bad

l a c e y

Obsessed. It's the one with Beyonce in it. It was pretty good. I think it could have been better but they definitely picked good actors. It wasn't boring so I liked it.

strongbad

saw bastards last night
fucking amazing
like 5 minutes into mike meyer's part, some bitch shouted out "OMG IT'S MIKE MEYERS" and like 4 people shouted insults at her. It was funny.

l a c e y

Last night I watched 'The Whale And The Squid.'

It was GREAT it's about two parents who got divorced and the struggle the kids had. The best part in the movie is when the youngest boy humps a bookcase in his school library and then shoves his hands down his pants and rubs his cum all over the books. I laughed soo fuckin hard. Then he does it again and wipes his cum on some kids locker and gets in trouble. I laughed for like five minutes.

The artist formally known

Quote from: laylay on August 27, 2009, 05:35:10 PM
Last night I watched 'The Whale And The Squid.'

It was GREAT it's about two parents who got divorced and the struggle the kids had. The best part in the movie is when the youngest boy humps a bookcase in his school library and then shoves his hands down his pants and rubs his cum all over the books. I laughed soo fuckin hard. Then he does it again and wipes his cum on some kids locker and gets in trouble. I laughed for like five minutes.
It was pretty good. Try "Me and You and Everyone We Know" for the same type of movie but way way better.

Sam

1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Hiro

Quote from: Sam on August 27, 2009, 09:39:19 PM
eeeeeeeeeeeeeee

love love love love love
lol okay
it was interesting, pretty good I guess. Not super amazing, but good.

Go Up