May 02, 2024, 02:40:11 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Movies - you've seen recently?

Started by reeper, November 27, 2008, 08:46:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

jerk1

Quote from: Veal on August 17, 2009, 09:03:45 AM
WOAH WOAH WOAH

You watched Troll but not Troll 2?

You serious?
duuuude the first one left me with that cliffhanger you know you see the troll come back    but i didnt know there was a second one

Veal

Quote from: jerk1 on August 17, 2009, 11:44:36 AM
duuuude the first one left me with that cliffhanger you know you see the troll come back    but i didnt know there was a second one

ARE YOU KIDDING ME

Troll 2 is... the best worst movie ever. We're having a Troll 2 party next week. Our third annual one. There's been screenings of it all over the place. There's even a documentary about it.

Nyerp

Classic

Nyerp

Classic

reeper

The MST3K version of "Menos - The Hands of Fate" - So fucking awesome, though about 5% of the jokes are dated it's still really great. The actual movie was horrid though, as usual.

The Terminal - So good, Jesus just watch it. Tom Hanks is one of the best actors in history.

The Fall - Beautiful movie. It's better than The Cell in many ways but the dream sequences in The Cell are just amazingly awesome and creative. The Fall is much less produced and feels less Hollywood-like which is a good thing.

Fat Head - God the main character is annoying and very unfunny but thankfully that's not the point of it. It's kind of a follow up to Super Size Me, very well done but not as good looking as Super Size Me.

Pieces of The Cell as well.

strongbad

Just saw Funny People again, but this time with a GIRL.
Yeah dude.

Travis

Quote from: GUOB on August 18, 2009, 10:03:40 PM
Just saw Funny People again, but this time with a GIRL.
Yeah dude.
fuck man you're awesome

strongbad

sans culottes

I support BUSH

reeper

August 19, 2009, 01:33:32 AM #867 Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 01:41:17 AM by reefer
Bigger Stronger Faster* - Seriously a well done documentary on performance enhancing drugs and sports. I suggest everyone who watches sports to see it because I think it makes me think a hell of a lot before I say "steroids" are bad now. Almost every athlete of recent years have done steroids. Arnold, Barry Bonds, Stallone, and the Hulk. Though it does put some dirt on my favorite actor, Arnold.

Up! (1976) - Russ Meyer is a old horny guy. Decent movie with tons of good tits. Believe it or not it was written by Roger Ebert. The poetic writing of the "narrator" was beautiful.

Pyrate

Fight Club. What a weirdass movie. It was entertaining, though.

Go Up