May 02, 2024, 07:44:11 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Movies - you've seen recently?

Started by reeper, November 27, 2008, 08:46:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

l a c e y

American Gangster- AMAZING. Not only was it about drugs. BUT it had a shit load of shooting in it. I like a good drug movie. Plus the fact that it was based on a true story was cool. The acting was so excellent. TI was in it, which made it that much better. I don't understand how they let him carry weapons around in the film though when he had/has illegal gun charges, unless those guns were fake. Who knows. But that movie is just so true. Very good movie.

Commander Fuckass

Holy shit Lacy's post should be POTY its one of her best posts.
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Veal

HEY

HEY

Hiro is right. I watched Howl's Moving Castle and like... nothing happened. And what did happen made very little sense, and I like some pretty WEIRD stuff you guys. It was mostly just filler! Very beautiful looking filler!
Then again Funny Games was the same way but I still loved it. So I guess different strokes for different folks or whatever.

Pyrate

I just bought the Watchmen director's cut. giggle;

The DVD needs more special features, but otherwise, this version beats the hell out of the theatrical cut. cjlubdoods;

Commander Fuckass

Just bought the Collectors of Coraline, and just like pyrate said about the original version of the Watchmen DVD goes for the same for Coraline. Digital copy FTW
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Geno

I watched 5 minutes of Kirby: The Movie
and I turned it off because it was so gay
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Nyerp

i just realized how retarded this thread's title looks

Sam

Quote from: Hïro on July 20, 2009, 04:37:44 PM
Comes to theaters in the US August 14  baddood;

yes I know. Disney has, more or less, done a decent job of dubbing the ghibli films, so I'm hoping it won't be bad.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

reeper

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Quote from: Geno on July 21, 2009, 03:45:57 PM
I watched 5 minutes of Kirby: The Movie
and I turned it off because it was so gay
My friend and I watched 40 minutes of it. That show will give you ADD.

Geno

Quote from: reefer on July 21, 2009, 06:18:15 PM
My friend and I watched 40 minutes of it. That show will give you ADD.
oh god
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Classic

Geno

reeper

Quote from: Geno on July 21, 2009, 07:31:39 PM
I wanna see it so bad

I watched it in theaters. I also ordered it on bluray so I'll see if the 3d was a lot worse once I get home in two weeks

Veal

so Sunshine was beautiful and beautiful and everyone should see it.

Skylark

the book of right on

Go Up