May 02, 2024, 01:48:39 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Movies - you've seen recently?

Started by reeper, November 27, 2008, 08:46:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Wrench

The Unborn

god damnit, that was horrible

l a c e y

I Am Legend - It was pretty damn good let me tell you. I've seen part of it a long time ago in one of my classes but we didn't have time to finish it. But the ending was so good. I had no idea he was going to die or find a cure.

City of Joy- I saw this a while ago but I watched a part of it today and it wasn't the best movie ever. Plus Patrick Swayze was in it. I dislike him. But I guess the plot was good.. I guess.. I don't think I'll ever watch it again.

reeper

Mindwarp - Good old fashion B movie. I enjoyed it though I didn't pay attention the whole time. Bruce's appearance wasn't as good as Army of Darkness but it was decent.

Gattaca - Sci-fi movie, of course. I liked the simplistic hints in the beginning with the A, T, C and G letters appearing bold in the cast's names. Pretty decent movie, a little bit stretched for my taste.

reeper

I'm going to start rating the movies I see, sorry if you don't agree with my ratings (anjew.)

Burn After Reading - God I fucking love John Malkovich, he is so fucking good. The story was all over the place, it was enjoyable, had plenty of big actors, and had scenes that were a little bit awesome because they were unexpected. I enjoyed it but was barley above average. 75/100

Hiro

I really liked most of Burn After Reading but when everyone started dying it just got Wtf and i didn't like it. I mean it ended up being funny but i still thought it was unnecessary

reeper

Quote from: Hïro on July 10, 2009, 12:09:11 AM
I really liked most of Burn After Reading but when everyone started dying it just got Wtf and i didn't like it. I mean it ended up being funny but i still thought it was unnecessary
I was pleasantly surprised

Hiro

It's just that i was expecting a silly funny movie and it was mostly but then all of a sudden it was like "HOLY FFF HE JUST SHOT HIM IN THE HEAD"

reeper

Quote from: Hïro on July 10, 2009, 12:23:06 AM
It's just that i was expecting a silly funny movie and it was mostly but then all of a sudden it was like "HOLY FFF HE JUST SHOT HIM IN THE HEAD"
Soooo gooood.

Hiro

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Fell asleep halfway through The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou

saw it a few times before and loved it, I was just tired.

reeper

Taegukgi Hwinallimyo - Pretty cool movie, lots of good explosions, good story that doesn't interfere with the previously mentioned explosions. 80/100

Nyerp

snorkel

The Bank Job, I watched it last night.

It was pretty bad and the only reason I watched the whole thing is Saffron Burrows because she is beautiful. Especially because it had Jason Statham the whole thing felt like a Guy Ritchie movie without everything that makes a Guy Ritchie movie good.

reeper

I haven't seen Cars but I do know that George Carlin is in it. I still want to see it but not really really baldy. I'll go ahead and swoop it up if I see it for cheap one day.

reeper

Labyrinth - Still a great movie. Jim Henson really is one of the coolest mother fuckers out there. The dated 80s music, David Bowie with his ridiculous hair with his penis showing through his thin clothes. I love this movie so much. 95/100

Stargate - It's a well done sci-fi movie for it's time but I really didn't enjoy it too much. 65/100

Planet Terror - Still awesome, one of my favorite zombie-like invasion movies ever. 90/100

Go Up