May 03, 2024, 09:56:25 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Movies - you've seen recently?

Started by reeper, November 27, 2008, 08:46:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

Wrench

Quote from: Ken on June 21, 2009, 12:47:17 PM
LOAD OF BULLSHI!!

IF I WASN'T ON THE PHONE, I WOULD DIE LAUGHING RIGHT NOW

I FUCKIN' LOVE YOU, KAZ

Trini

Jungle Fever for the first time. A lot more entertaining than I thought it was going to be.
[CENTER][/center]

CutLess

WALL E.  I fucking love Pixar, and I fucking hate myself for not having watched this earlier.

The Shawshank Redemption.  Extremely good.  I should note that I only watched this because every single one of my friends had watched it already.

Lex Luthor

Quote from: CutLess on June 21, 2009, 10:25:13 PM
WALL E.  I fucking love Pixar, and I fucking hate myself for not having watched this earlier.

The Shawshank Redemption.  Extremely good.  I should note that I only watched this because every single one of my friends had watched it already.

continue to watch good movies.
Why am i still here?

reeper

Quote from: Sam on June 17, 2009, 09:06:29 PM
Saw IV is the only one I've seen. Imagine my confusion.  giggle;
Watch the first and second and then never watch the rest of them.

Hiro

The Frisco Kid (1979) - It was a western/comedy starring Gene Wilder as a rabbi making his way from Philadelphia to San Fransico in 1850. On the way, he meets Harrison Ford, a wild west bank robber. They journey together, hilarity ensues.
Kind of slow to start up, and it was never particularly hilarious, but I still found it worth watching due to the facts that I love Gene Wilder and the premise was really funny.

Hiro

Gran Torino - The most badass movie of all time.

l a c e y

Charlie Barlett.

It was pretty freakin good, not as good as I thought but it was worth watching. I was just mad that there weren't any special features. I would have loved to see deleted scenes or something along those lines, but oh well I guess.

Hiro

Quote from: laylay on June 29, 2009, 09:04:55 AM
Charlie Barlett.

It was pretty freakin good, not as good as I thought but it was worth watching. I was just mad that there weren't any special features. I would have loved to see deleted scenes or something along those lines, but oh well I guess.

Yeah that movie was decent, better than I expected I guess

Nate

Indigo

Donnie Darko but I was falling asleep because I stayed up all night.

Before that it was In Bruges which was about hitman who have to go to Belgium and a lot of funny stuff happens, but the comedy doesn't take over the movie. It has a deeply serious tone, and dark comedy. Best movie I've ever seen

reeper

SLC Punk - Awesome ending, a mediocre movie. The main character is a bit annoying (well, really all the characters are annoying as shit but whatever.)

l a c e y

Quote from: reefer on June 30, 2009, 01:08:28 AM
SLC Punk - Awesome ending, a mediocre movie. The main character is a bit annoying (well, really all the characters are annoying as shit but whatever.)

OMG that movie is incredible.

reeper

Go Up