May 03, 2024, 02:57:44 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Movies - you've seen recently?

Started by reeper, November 27, 2008, 08:46:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

superclucky

I am watching Little Miss Sunshine at school.
I forgotten how much I loved it. ;_;
kewns are smelly

Hiro

Quote from: Stupid Fucking Slut on June 10, 2009, 04:04:12 PM
That's a really really good movie  giggle;

l a c e y

Quote from: Stupid Fucking Slut on June 10, 2009, 04:04:12 PM

OMG LIKE BEST MOVIE ALMOST EVER

Nyerp

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

watched Control and Funny Games the other night.

Funny games was a horrible movie that ended with almost no questions being answered.

Control was a brilliant movie.

Veal

Quote from: UnSid on June 11, 2009, 10:41:04 AM
Funny games was a horrible movie that ended with almost no questions being answered.

You're dumb.

Ezloﺕ

:)

Paul

I saw The Hangover last Friday, and I was amazed. The story was welll written and it was a funny movie. I'd recommend it to anyone, over the age of 18. Next movie up will most likely be Transformers.

superclucky

Quote from: UnSid on June 11, 2009, 10:41:04 AM

Funny Games made me rage. ;_;
But that was probably the whole point. <3

I think Veal would be a good candidate for one of those two dudes--he has the same lispy voice. :3
kewns are smelly

l a c e y

reeper

Some spoilers ahead.

Saw III - It's okay, it's the first Saw where the traps are almost impossible to do, he isn't given enough time to do them. I liked the ending a lot though.

Saw IV - Jesus Christ what has happened? This is the most confusing pile of crap. Too many characters and it's more than stupid that Rigg is being tested because he is too quick to try and save people's lives. Is he is such a bad person for that? I hate how sometimes they do a continuous shot from the past to the present but in this movie they tie it in with the third movie. They happen at the same time but it's hard to understand that because of how they setup the previous movies.

Saw V - It's more generic than the last movies but it gets the job done. I like the trap with five people in it, it's pretty cool and actually teaches morals to the five of them unlike some of the previous traps. The twist was weak but it works.

Sam

Quote from: reefer on June 17, 2009, 12:38:40 PM
Some spoilers ahead.

Saw III - It's okay, it's the first Saw where the traps are almost impossible to do, he isn't given enough time to do them. I liked the ending a lot though.

Saw IV - Jesus Christ what has happened? This is the most confusing pile of crap. Too many characters and it's more than stupid that Rigg is being tested because he is too quick to try and save people's lives. Is he is such a bad person for that? I hate how sometimes they do a continuous shot from the past to the present but in this movie they tie it in with the third movie. They happen at the same time but it's hard to understand that because of how they setup the previous movies.

Saw V - It's more generic than the last movies but it gets the job done. I like the trap with five people in it, it's pretty cool and actually teaches morals to the five of them unlike some of the previous traps. The twist was weak but it works.

Saw IV is the only one I've seen. Imagine my confusion.  giggle;
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

I watched gummo for the first time the other day in this film course I'm taking.
I loved it, but it's one of those that makes you cringe a little and sticks with you for a bit after, like gum on a shoe.
Really good though if you haven't seen it.
The lack of a plot is going to turn some people off, but that's not what the film's about.
Give it a shot if you're hungry for some summer viewing.
[spoiler][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35Hg8bIFu-A[/youtube][/spoiler]

Samus Aran

Last night I watched a movie called Lovers of the Arctic Circle. It was a Spanish movie that was mostly subtitled except for when there were a few instances of characters speaking English. It was pretty good and really heart-wrenching, but its plot is a little silly at times since it's a "coincidence" plot, where characters meet and things go either perfectly or terribly completely based on a series of coincidences that just happen to meld together in nigh impossible ways. There's a scene that really got me, where these two lovers that haven't seen each other in ages just happen to be sitting in the same outdoor cafe or whatever, facing opposite directions, and they never notice each other at all. Good film overall.

l a c e y

Sex In The City - IT WAS AMAZING <3 I almost cried a little when Big didn't show at the wedding.

The Other Boleyn Girl - Pretty decent movie I guess. It was just long and kinda dragged on at some parts.

Lords Of Dog Town - Meh it was alright but I didn't like how the one kid joined a Mexican gang.

Go Up