May 04, 2024, 01:37:27 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Movies - you've seen recently?

Started by reeper, November 27, 2008, 08:46:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

l a c e y

Quote from: Geno on April 30, 2009, 01:54:13 PM
Big Fish

let's watch a movie together some day, then we can post in here and tell everyone <3

Wrench

Skylark

The Uninvited
it was a lot better than I thought it was going to be. Good plot. Attractive cast.  Not an entirely predictable horror film ending. I'd really like to see the Korean film that it was adapted from.
the book of right on

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Wrench

Quote from: Skylark on May 03, 2009, 09:40:23 AM
The Uninvited
it was a lot better than I thought it was going to be. Good plot. Attractive cast.  Not an entirely predictable horror film ending. I'd really like to see the Korean film that it was adapted from.

[spoiler]I jumped when the little girl came from under the fridge or whatever[/spoiler]
I don't even know why

Skylark

Quote from: Billie Joe on May 03, 2009, 11:57:33 AM
[spoiler]I jumped when the little girl came from under the fridge or whatever[/spoiler]
I don't even know why

I saw that coming and closed my eyes  >.<
the book of right on

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Let's Go to Prison

fucking hilarious  happydood;

l a c e y

HOLY SHIT FUCK.

today i watched Club Dread OH SO GOOD.
i hadn't seen it for a long time.
i remember seeing it for the first time, it was soo funny and still is.

AND THAT BOY WAS ME!
oh lawd.

Wrench

reeper

Quote from: laylay on May 04, 2009, 07:46:48 PM
HOLY SHIT FUCK.

today i watched Club Dread OH SO GOOD.
i hadn't seen it for a long time.
i remember seeing it for the first time, it was soo funny and still is.

AND THAT BOY WAS ME!
oh lawd.

What a bad movie, the only part I laughed at was when I paused the movie when the guy was thrown off the cliff or whatever. It's hilarious because of how badly done it is. You can tell it's a dumby.

Nyerp

I saw Star Trek tonight. It was good, I guess.

l a c e y

Quote from: reefer on May 07, 2009, 12:34:59 PM
What a bad movie, the only part I laughed at was when I paused the movie when the guy was thrown off the cliff or whatever. It's hilarious because of how badly done it is. You can tell it's a dumby.

it's so terrible that it's amazing though.

Skylark

I just saw Obsessed

so worth my $7
the book of right on

V

Max Payne-Sucked

fast and furious-ok

x-men origins- it was good. nothing special, but good

obsessed- good seeing as how i wasn't expecting anything spectacular to begin with

Go Up