May 01, 2024, 08:47:34 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Movies - you've seen recently?

Started by reeper, November 27, 2008, 08:46:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

uhm i watched the last unicorn with clucky

and uhm i tried to watch the science of sleep with her but she disappeared halfway through ;___;

reeper

Quote from: Raekewn on March 08, 2009, 08:54:40 PM
and uhm i tried to watch the science of sleep with her but she disappeared halfway through ;___;
Movie rules

Daddy

Skylark

Quote from: Raekewn on March 08, 2009, 08:54:40 PM
uhm i watched the last unicorn with clucky

I love both of those movies ;)
the book of right on

Daddy

reeper

The Usual Suspects - Jesus Christ I love Kevin Spacey. An awesome movie. I didn't expect too much from it but I was mistaken. The story was great, with awesome awesome dialogue and the ending was great.

reeper

Hellraiser - That was so fucking awesome. So much gore.

thezerofire

reeper

Drugstore Cowboy - The music was that of a 1950's detector movie. It felt like a less stylized version of Spun though it showed a little bit more drug use. It showed the most detailed steps to how to shoot up. It was alright. I enjoyed the shenanigans he pulled with the detective and the neighbor with the gun.

Daddy

V for Vendetta.

I liked it.  I want the suit he wears. baddood; HELP ME FIND IT.

KonohaShinobi

I just finished Fight Club:
HOLY FUCKING SHIT THAT WAS AMAZING!

Geno

Silence of the Lambs for the first time yesterday
OH GOD HANNIBAL IS AWESOME
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

superclucky

Quote from: Geno on March 12, 2009, 01:49:14 PM
Silence of the Lambs for the first time yesterday
OH GOD HANNIBAL IS AWESOME
There's 3 sequels.
I think the first one is about him being a kid and how the events caused him to be the way he is.

I liked Silence of the Lambs n____n
kewns are smelly

Geno

Quote from: Probably Felt on March 12, 2009, 01:54:20 PM
There's 3 sequels.
I think the first one is about him being a kid and how the events caused him to be the way he is.

I liked Silence of the Lambs n____n
I thought there was only two
Hannibal and Hannibal Rising
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Daddy

Quote from: Geno on March 12, 2009, 01:57:22 PM
I thought there was only two
Hannibal and Hannibal Rising
red dragon

Go Up