May 02, 2024, 08:26:59 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Movies - you've seen recently?

Started by reeper, November 27, 2008, 08:46:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

i have plenty of bros but they busy

Daddy

yes i am

baddood;

but we did not do anything and my girlfriend does not care in that case

Daddy

i saw the wailing today

it was korean and there is ghost

Joice

warcraft was fucking terrible, but it was pretty. the plot was terribly executed and the acting was bad, especially alliance side. though if you haven't played the RTS/aren't familiar with the lore, you'd probably be like wtf is going on. i think it would have been better if they just made their own story/plot specifically for the movie instead of trying to base it off the game, it'd be fine- also, better actors.

i am so disappointed but move adaptations of games are usually terrible- but i'm not sure about assassin's creed, it might be more tolerable than warcraft.

silvertone

blizzard makes some good games but they're kinda autists  with their story telling even tho the lore tends to be kinda neat so not surpirsed

Joice

Quote from: SVT on June 11, 2016, 04:58:05 AM
blizzard makes some good games but they're kinda autists  with their story telling even tho the lore tends to be kinda neat so not surpirsed

they do, they also have the ability to actually make a movie themselves (it'd be entirely CG which is fine, their cinematics are works of art) instead of relying on hollywood to do it, but it would probably be too time consuming while also trying to do new content for their games.

idk, i've always said they should make their own movie though. it'd probably be good.

Hiro

Quote from: Joice on June 11, 2016, 03:43:26 AM
the plot was terribly executed and the acting was bad, especially alliance side.
i agree with this
i thought it was okay, the orc parts were pretty cool actually
i've never played a warcraft game but i understood most of what was going on. it would have been better if they didn't have any "real" actors especially since the casting was so odd, everyone was way too young
but yeah the orc parts were neat

Joice

Quote from: ʜiro҈ on June 11, 2016, 04:43:40 PM
Quote from: Joice on June 11, 2016, 03:43:26 AM
the plot was terribly executed and the acting was bad, especially alliance side.
i agree with this
i thought it was okay, the orc parts were pretty cool actually
i've never played a warcraft game but i understood most of what was going on. it would have been better if they didn't have any "real" actors especially since the casting was so odd, everyone was way too young
but yeah the orc parts were neat

yeah, the horde side acting was OK (not the best, but tolerable), but i really hated the acting for khadgar for some reason- too cocky. The rest of them seemed just derpy.

[spoiler]durotan went out like a bitch though, that's not how he was supposed to die- instead gul'dan had to also be a bitch and i don't remember him helping with the birth of thrall (go'el). thrall was also supposed to be found with the bodies of his dead parents, not in a river like moses lmao [/spoiler]

YPrrrr

Alliance side is full of weenies so I think they probably nailed that aspect

Joice

Quote from: YPargh on June 12, 2016, 09:51:45 AM
Alliance side is full of weenies so I think they probably nailed that aspect

lel  giggle;

Commander Fuckass

saw X-Men Apocalypse the other day

was pretty bad
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Hiro

Room
was very stressful/sad but really good fuck

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

i saw The Lobster

it was cool but it should have been made like 5 years ago. kind of that weird kind of comedy where it's really dry and there are no obvious laughs.

6/10

YPrrrr

Saw Finding Dory

Was pretty okay for the most part; really liked the octopus

But there were a bunch of sappy "you're so special" moments that had me rolling my eyes and circling my fingers

TooB

Creed.

Really good, and a great successor to Rocky.
Granted, like star wars vii, it repeats many of the same beats of Rocky, but it's still really good.

Go Up