May 02, 2024, 01:12:21 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Movies - you've seen recently?

Started by reeper, November 27, 2008, 08:46:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

i too had my force awakened and yeah thats one of the best ones and if u thought it wasnt u got shit taste in films m8

like it's not the best movie ever made but it does everything a star wars movie leads u to believe it should

TooB

Quote from: hamfusk on December 23, 2015, 01:37:54 PM
Quote from: Loto on December 23, 2015, 09:09:20 AM
geez. I'm sorry I liked it more than you guys. I'll make sure to keep my enthusiasm in check for the future goowan
stick your fist up ur bunghole
after you, chief

Samus Aran

December 23, 2015, 09:36:14 PM #1967 Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 10:53:04 PM by Sakura Kinomoto
Quote from: C.Mongler on December 23, 2015, 04:19:52 PM
i too had my force awakened and yeah thats one of the best ones and if u thought it wasnt u got shit taste in films m8

like it's not the best movie ever made but it does everything a star wars movie leads u to believe it should

yes, it is absolutely a star wars film, the first real one in a long time. it does everything it needed to, absolutely agreed.

geez. I'm sorry I liked it more than you guys. I'll make sure to keep my enthusiasm in check for the future goowan

only dp disagreed with you, all i did was post what i thought. pretty sure you're not being attacked here

TooB

Quote from: Sakura Kinomoto on December 23, 2015, 09:36:14 PM
Quote from: C.Mongler on December 23, 2015, 04:19:52 PM

yes, it is absolutely a star wars film, the first real one in a long time. it does everything it does, absolutely agreed.

only dp disagreed with you, all i did was post what i thought. pretty sure you're not being attacked here
but I am being attacked. boyah, quit attacking me. and quit making kaz think I think I'm being attacked.

silvertone

Quote from: Loto on December 23, 2015, 06:04:53 PM
after you, chief
i posted that w/ 1 hand

TooB

Quote from: hamfusk on December 23, 2015, 11:56:14 PM
Quote from: Loto on December 23, 2015, 06:04:53 PM
after you, chief
i posted that w/ 1 hand
oh  O_0

ME##

Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awaken is a good foundation for future sequels but as a standalone movie it is simply 'I am a Star Wars movie!  How you ask?  I rehash everything you loved about the original ones as kids in my 136 minute runtime!'

strongbad

Half way through David Lynch's Dune movie

What the fuck has anyone else seen this thing

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: antmaster5000 on February 09, 2016, 03:49:57 PM
Half way through David Lynch's Dune movie

What the fuck has anyone else seen this thing
[spoiler][/spoiler]

strongbad

Lol silvertone mentioned that you hate it  Q('_' Q)

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: antmaster5000 on February 13, 2016, 06:24:25 PM
Lol silvertone mentioned that you hate it  Q('_' Q)
its a bit of a mess. I watched with a girl I was seeing and she explained to me a lot of what was going on because the movie removes and jumbles a bunch of the story (i have not read the books). I've only seen it once and would watch it again tho.

strongbad

Oh yeah if I hadn't read the books I'd have no idea what was going on lol

Hiro

Hail, Caesar!
Nice and amusing, better than the past couple Coen Bros movies

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Socks

stonehearst asylum - pretty cool, not so scary/creepy, but good expose on victorian era medicine/culture

THE MAN FROM NOWHERE - holy shit what i can i say totally awesome and moving fucking KOREAN action film. got me into the genera and they make great pics over there. really recommend seeing this one.

the big boss - fist bruce lee movie, wonderfully surprised how approachable goofball bruce lee is, and seems like a good all around regular dude, apart from awesome body and martial arts skills

the ice harvest -always makes me fucking laugh, john cusack and billy bob thornton, i mean come on

Go Up