May 04, 2024, 12:17:54 PM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,727 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Movies - you've seen recently?

Started by reeper, November 27, 2008, 08:46:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

yeah saw that tonight too, and agreed, one of the better marvel movies for sure
whole thing flowed nicely and was both interesting and amusing throughout, and i'm surprised they managed to cram all these characters and their stories in without making it confusing

ME##

Hiro

Commander Fuckass

Curse of Chucky

It was actually pretty good, I was expecting it to be bad like Seed of Chucky and Bride of Chucky
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

klappa

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

klappa

silvertone

who the heck sets out to make a mediocre movie lol

klappa

Quote from: Ryssä Sian Persereikä Runkkari on September 03, 2014, 10:41:29 PM
who the heck sets out to make a mediocre movie lol
It's considered mediocre.  I'm sure the creators thought it would be the bomb.com.

reeper

The Exam
Cannabis Kid
Unusual Suspects
Austin Powers 1, 2, 3
Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure

in the last month. Missing a ton.

Hiro

This Is Where I Leave You, expected a cheesy lighthearted comedy, got a comedy-drama mix with a few twists, still slightly cheesy but very good

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

The Virgin Suicides.

I didn't know Sofia Coppola made a movie before Lost in Translation. I really enjoyed the movie. Movie about a seemingly normal family of seven (Mom dad and five daughters) who undergo a sudden tragedy and their lives in a year. If you enjoy existential teen crises then you'll get a kick outta this.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on October 25, 2014, 03:46:54 AM
The Virgin Suicides.

I didn't know Sofia Coppola made a movie before Lost in Translation. I really enjoyed the movie. Movie about a seemingly normal family of seven (Mom dad and five daughters) who undergo a sudden tragedy and their lives in a year. If you enjoy existential teen crises then you'll get a kick outta this.
Really liked Lost in Translation. Really hated Virgin Suicides.

??????

virgin suicides made me fall asleep lol

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on October 25, 2014, 03:46:54 AM
The Virgin Suicides.

Besides Lost in Translation, which is really wonderful, I don't think there's anything that woman's done that I can tolerate.

Quote from: y-i on August 17, 2014, 12:54:46 AM
Boyahood was really really good

Man, I watched this this past week....
I thought it was cool that it was filmed over twelve years and everything. Neat dynamic.
First bit when the kid is growing up was actually pretty good.
But, holy shit, the teenage years and beyond is just utter fucking shit. Pretty much everyone else in that movie is more interesting than that kid.

Super ham-fisted. Hated this.

Go Up