May 08, 2024, 09:47:24 PM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Movies - you've seen recently?

Started by The artist formally known, November 27, 2008, 08:46:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Commander Fuckass

I watched Dallas Buyers Club or 'The tale of Felt's life' last night.

Was pretty good
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

famy

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

i saw The Wind Rises the other night

I wouldnt say its like "The Defining Miyazaki Movie" by any means but it's a nice movie.

Commander Fuckass

Captain America: The Winter Soldier

The best post Avengers Marvel film.

8/10

Andria

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on March 16, 2014, 01:15:08 PM

I wouldnt say its like "The Defining Miyazaki Movie" by any means but it's a nice movie.

I saw that a couple weeks ago. It's really good and beautiful but damn did it punch you in the gut.

Nyerp

im glad i only paid $2 to see captain america

ME##

Quote from: Nyerp on April 06, 2014, 04:42:26 PM
im glad i only paid $2 to see captain america
back in my day it only cost a nickel

TooB

saw the machine girl. god japanese movies are cheesy....

6M69I69B9

watched born into brothels.

very touching to me.  but i have mixed views on it on how zana briski wanted to handle the kids' situations and lol photography...  i cried once when the kids were on their way to school.

then in the end i felt sad about the follow-ups on the kids.  broke my heart for some of these kids

i would recommend this documentary if you want to watch some "save the kids" doc..  but it's not truly informational on the background of the brothels if you're looking for more objectiveness

i wish this was handled better somehow
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

??????

Quote from: Andria on April 05, 2014, 02:36:31 PM
Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on March 16, 2014, 01:15:08 PM

I saw that a couple weeks ago. It's really good and beautiful but damn did it punch you in the gut.
i thought it was boring tbh

Daddy

i watched captain america: the winter soldier last night.

i liked it but was bothered by some stuff due to the fact that it's part of the MCU so some stuff seemed illogical

[spoiler=ok read lol]so shield is infiltrated by hydra and only captain america, black widow, and nick fury are there?  SHIELD/Hydra is using stark technology for their evil nazi ships but tony stark does not offer any help or have any knowledge of what's going on despite shit blowing up in DC?  I get he blew up all his suits at the end of ironman 3 but he's tony fukken stark.

what about the hulk doe.  why isn't he helping?

or at least motherfuckign hawkeye.  i mean his bff black widow is all up in the movie and he can't come and shoot a fucking arrow to take down a ship?

Thor i can understand because he's all in thorland and shit 

I guess you can make that argugement for anythign in the mcu after the first avengers but this one is particular in that shield is affected and it's what ties them all together. [/spoiler]

Commander Fuckass

Not Captain America: The Winter Soldier featuring The Avengers

Smh Jmv, smh.

Daddy

Quote from: Sif on May 01, 2014, 08:24:54 AM

Not Captain America: The Winter Soldier featuring The Avengers

Smh Jmv, smh.
>black widow

PLEASEHELP1991

I love [you]

Andria

I watched the Joss Whedon adaption of Much Ado about Nothing last night. I really want him to adapt everything Shakespeare

Go Up