May 03, 2024, 01:21:02 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Movies - you've seen recently?

Started by reeper, November 27, 2008, 08:46:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

YPrrrr

I saw Skyfall. Pretty good movie, not sure why it has nearly perfect reviews, but still pretty good and I liked all of the older Bond references

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: NDDR on November 19, 2012, 01:42:24 PM
I saw Skyfall. Pretty good movie, not sure why it has nearly perfect reviews, but still pretty good and I liked all of the older Bond references
why aren't we friends irl  :(
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Samus Aran

Daddy

PLEASEHELP1991

I love [you]

don't let's

Nyerp

Life of Pissing

worth it just for the visuals

Daddy

éžå¸¸å®Œç¾Ž
in english "Sophie's Revenge"

dat fan bingbing
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Daddy

Nyerp

rise of the being dragged to the movies

Classic

Rise of the Guardians was kinda cute.

Sandy was the bestest.  giggle;

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

wreck it ralph

i was digging it until they got to sugar rush and got kind of bored. the videogame cameos were unneeded. it had a good message and was enjoyable enough, but yeah. it would have been cool to see the actual videogame characters involved in the story rather than just used for cheap one liners

Nyerp

Quote from: N o t S i d on November 29, 2012, 12:08:14 AM
wreck it ralph

i was digging it until they got to sugar rush and got kind of bored. the videogame cameos were unneeded. it had a good message and was enjoyable enough, but yeah. it would have been cool to see the actual videogame characters involved in the story rather than just used for cheap one liners

uh nooooooo it wouldn't then the whole movie would just be a money fight for each game company to get the most promotion are you fucking retarded??????????????

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: Fuck on November 29, 2012, 11:24:30 AM
Quote from: N o t S i d on November 29, 2012, 12:08:14 AM
wreck it ralph

uh nooooooo it wouldn't then the whole movie would just be a money fight for each game company to get the most promotion are you fucking retarded??????????????
no i just would've liked the movie to feel more like a universe of video games instead of this thing disney created and threw some cameos in to get "the gamer demographic". i heard it compared to who framed roger rabbit and was severely disappointed. and i get that roger rabbit didnt offer substantial role to the cartoon characters featured, but it did feel like a toontown or whatever, as opposed to wreck it ralph's "ok we've got this movie set in an arcade that could kind of do ok on it's own merit but maybe we could throw some actual videogame characters into the mix and market it like that."
I like how they incorporated q'bert into the mix, as well as the bad guys anonymous thing. The rest kind of fell flat (the villain was pretty lame imo, and this is by far my least favorite silverman role.) John C. Reilly was great, as well as kenneth from 30 rock. Jane Lynch did her standard "gruff woman" thing and its kind of tiresome at the point.

i mean it's an ok movie at best but got overhyped by the game cameos.

Nyerp

no maybe you overhyped it because all you wanted to see was mario and sonic doing stupid shit for 90 minutes

Go Up