May 12, 2024, 12:31:24 AM

1,531,625 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Movies - you've seen recently?

Started by The artist formally known, November 27, 2008, 08:46:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nyerp

Quote from: wawi the dogracer extraordinaire on June 17, 2011, 09:21:57 PM
i saw the green lantern at the premier ask me anything

how many times did you attempt to kill yourself while watching

wawi

Quote from: Nyerp on June 17, 2011, 09:23:33 PM
how many times did you attempt to kill yourself while watching

atleast they made ryan reynolds funny in the movie
its weird seeing him serious  myface;
if it wasnt about the green lantern RUB IT i wouldve hated it
dont get me wrong, it had some pretty humerous and nice parts, but it had little character development and felt extremely rushed, especially during the ending
if you like the green lantern, go see it
if not dont because its just an average superhero film

Kefker

I too saw greenlantern and being a Green Lantern fan i liked it                       HEY WAWI DID YOU STAY FOR THE POST CREDIT SCENE?

Kefker

Watched Batman Under The Red Hood today. It was good

Selkie

Quote from: Khadafi on June 12, 2011, 09:10:46 AM
Super 8.

Great Movie.

Agreed. It made me feel like a little kid again  giggle;

Also, Bridesmaids was HILARIOUS.

Socks

That movie fucking sucked!! It was a bad seduction from what turned out was a tranny. And you two steaming gentlemen played it up. So I wasted precious hours of my precious life, with a pile of shit. As when a child runs their fingers through it, grasping and gripping, whatever they can hold.

Selkie

Quote from: Socks on June 24, 2011, 11:12:10 PM
That movie fucking sucked!! It was a bad seduction from what turned out was a tranny. And you two steaming gentlemen played it up. So I wasted precious hours of my precious life, with a pile of shit. As when a child runs their fingers through it, grasping and gripping, whatever they can hold.

What movie are you talking about? Green Lantern I hope

I was at the drive-in and it was playing on the screen next to our while seeing Super 8. It seemed like whenever I looked over at it the green lantern was fighting some ridiculously huge blob of shit.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Watched The Beaver with Mel Gibson.

During the movie, I reminded Mel that he was a good actor, and he needed to be in more of the movie, and that that asshole that played his son needed far less screen time, but overall the movie was well worth my money.

Mel said fucked the jews and stole my gummies.

YPrrrr

I saw Melancholia

What a worthless pile of shit. No suspense, boring/unlikeable characters, obnoxious heavy breathing throughout, repetitive musical score... the only saving grace is the pretty visuals, but my god this movie tries way too hard to be artistic and manipulate the audience's emotions

Wrench

Red Riding Hood

It sucked. Hard.

Hiro

yeah i saw super 8 like a week ago, it's great wrench;

Hiro

watched The American. it sucked.

Commander Fuckass

Watched Transformers: Dark of the Moon.

Better than the first two.
but still shitty because Micheal bay sucks at everything

Starscream died in it :'( I cried a little
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Andria

Let Me In

for an American adaption of an extremely good foreign film it isn't half bad. I think they missed some of the moods that the original hit on but beyond that it really isn't bad. I haven't completely finished watching it cause netflix is being dumb but I was really surprised.

Nyerp

I watched The Secret of Kells.

It was p. good, but it felt a little unfinished and could have been longer. Not exactly sure it was worth buying, but whatever.

Go Up