May 12, 2024, 10:44:19 PM

1,531,625 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Bladerunner

Started by KonohaShinobi, November 20, 2008, 04:36:38 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

KonohaShinobi

What the hell? I just watched this and I have no idea what the hell I just watched. So as far as I can tell, Indiana Jones is trapped in the future and the only job he could find is to kill reploids or some shit and then he ends up loving one and there is some side story with some rouge reploids trying to become human and all of a sudden there is some freak chasing Indy and then the freak dies and so does Indy's robot girlfriend...wait, what?

How can someone enjoy this movie? The only reason I even watched it is becuase it's supposed to be some cult classic or something along those lines, but it's just confusing as hell. What did I watch?

Houdini

This is coming from the guy who thinks Digimon is underrated.

noodle_976

I have the pc game  baddood;
I've never bothered watching the movie. The game's pretty cool though. It has alternate endings. Too bad it doesn't work on xp.... I haven't tried playing on xp yet, but I'm pretty sure it won' t work...

Houdini

Quote from: noodle_976 on November 20, 2008, 07:07:31 PM
I have the pc game  baddood;
I've never bothered watching the movie. The game's pretty cool though. It has alternate endings. Too bad it doesn't work on xp.... I haven't tried playing on xp yet, but I'm pretty sure it won' t work...
Mankind is doomed.

Samus Aran

Um, were you high? It takes a mild amount of brains to understand, at least moreso than many other movies, but it's still not really that confusing.

I personally enjoy the movie. I don't love it or anything, though.

The artist formally known

About a guy who is disabling androids that are sent to Earth from Mars. He has mixed feelings about disabling the androids and stuff. Good movie, but it left out like half of what the book had.

Go Up