October 05, 2024, 09:19:46 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

galaxy or super mario 64

Started by The spy who loves you, November 15, 2008, 10:55:23 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Quote from: UnagiPower on November 15, 2008, 07:26:30 PM
how'd you get the XBLA version so early?!?  :(
Reserved Nuts and Bolts.  baddood;

You get a code to download it for free
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Geno on November 16, 2008, 04:25:48 AM
Reserved Nuts and Bolts.  baddood;

You get a code to download it for free
I got absolute shit when I reserved it, and when I picked it up the employees said they had no idea what I was talking about. :(

Dullahan

Where's SMS? Wasn't that also a game that falls under this category? madood;

greg400

Quote from: Salad on November 16, 2008, 07:51:01 AM
Where's SMS? Wasn't that also a game that falls under this category? madood;
Sunshine is by far the worst 3D Mario platform in my opinion. Using FLUDD in tandem with a bunch of other shit was cumbersome, to say the least. It didn't help that most of the levels were just annoying to play on and the camera was a huge asshole throughout the game.

bluaki

Quote from: greg400 on November 16, 2008, 07:54:37 AM
Sunshine is by far the worst 3D Mario platform in my opinion. Using FLUDD in tandem with a bunch of other shit was cumbersome, to say the least. It didn't help that most of the levels were just annoying to play on and the camera was a huge asshole throughout the game.
In my opinion, it is the worst 3D Mario platform, but that's only because the other two are really good, not because it sucks. I think FLUDD would have worked best as a temporary power-up.

UnagiPower

Quote from: Thief888 on November 16, 2008, 04:44:53 AM
I got absolute shit when I reserved it, and when I picked it up the employees said they had no idea what I was talking about. :(

lmao

what store

Samus Aran

November 16, 2008, 11:21:03 AM #36 Last Edit: November 16, 2008, 08:55:29 PM by Kazmopolitan
Quote from: greg400 on November 16, 2008, 07:54:37 AM

The camera was really only an asshole in the hotel level if you ask me, and for the most part FLUDD was really easy to use.

Maybe you just suck at the game. n_u

or you like to overreact i dunno

But regardless, I think Sunshine is a great game, but I think I liked Galaxy more.

Kalahari Inkantation

Sunshine is the only game I have yet to beat. However, I finally purchased it yesterday. It's pretty good so far. n_u

CruelPleasure

Quote from: TECTRINKET on November 16, 2008, 01:04:14 PM
Sunshine is the only game I have yet to beat. However, I finally purchased it yesterday. It's pretty good so far. n_u
I never ended up beating it because it pissed me off so much.

Placebo Headwound

Geno

Quote from: Thief888 on November 16, 2008, 04:44:53 AM
I got so pissed that's what they did for me.
Not only was I not able to get Nuts and Bolts they had me sitting behind the counter for 30 minutes digging through all their shit.
They eventually found the little code but I couldn't get Nuts and Bolts because it wasn't even unpackaged yet due to every employee focusing on World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King.  >.<
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Lotos

I sucked at 64.  I think Galaxy would be more funner to moonjump (not that I'm goingto risk my Wii with an Action Replay though) in.  I'll pick Galaxy.

Dullahan

November 16, 2008, 06:56:05 PM #42 Last Edit: November 16, 2008, 07:00:28 PM by Salad
I guess I suck at Galaxy. The camera is an asshole to me in that game. psyduck;

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Salad on November 16, 2008, 06:56:05 PM
I guess I suck at Galaxy. The cameron is an asshole to me in that game. psyduck;
what psyduck;

Dullahan

Fixed.

Cam you're not an asshole to me. giggle;

Go Up