May 15, 2024, 04:03:35 PM

1,531,625 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Led Zeppelin+Guitar Hero 2=WIN

Started by Morning_Glory, April 20, 2007, 11:32:59 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Morning_Glory

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQfhyiZ83Bs&mode=related&search=#

There's also a link to a version of The Immigrant Song in the "related" section. Haxed, but Red Octane, Neversoft, Harmonix or whoever the hell is developing GH3 better make it happen. Preferably not Stairway, but if they did the live version would be better.

The Oggmonster

"And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. "

Andrew1911

Holy shit, the guy playing sucks.

Anyway, it's not going to happen. Zepp is a bunch of pricks with their rights.

Morning_Glory

Quote from: Andrew1911 on April 21, 2007, 10:10:54 PM
Holy shit, the guy playing sucks.

Anyway, it's not going to happen. Zepp is a bunch of pricks with their rights.

School of Rock got The Immigrant Song, some truck commercial got Rock and Roll, it could happen. They would probably want to use their own version though, which is fine by me. flower;

And if they don't, then Robert Plant should stop RAPING THEIR SONGS AT HIS CONCERTS. gonk;

Samus Aran

I think it was Cadillac that used "Rock and Roll."

But yeah, probably won't happen...Page might be okay with some commercials, but I just have a good feeling he wouldn't allow for it in games.

Morning_Glory

Quote from: Kaz on April 22, 2007, 10:07:44 AM
I think it was Cadillac that used "Rock and Roll."

But yeah, probably won't happen...Page might be okay with some commercials, but I just have a good feeling he wouldn't allow for it in games.

One could always dream though...

C.Mongler

Mando Pandango

Quote from: C.Mongler on April 07, 2016, 12:11:28 PM
Quote from: The Oggmonster on April 21, 2007, 07:44:19 AM
NO STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN!!!!!  argh;

[youtube]NLED7c1nK6c[/youtube]
charts aren't as bad as I expected them to be but they're still pretty sloppy tbh
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

C.Mongler

tbh AS U CAN SEE FROM THA VID stairway is a fucking shit rhythm game song because there's like nothing going on for half the band memebers for the first liek 4 minutes lol

Go Up