June 04, 2024, 06:22:16 AM

1,531,631 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

TF2 DISCUSSION

Started by [hedy]Zidone, September 04, 2008, 02:32:38 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

[hedy]Zidone

Quote from: Geano on September 11, 2008, 09:06:35 PM
I have it on my computer but oh god it lags so much

So I play the lagless shittier 360 version.

xbox circle players are not invited baddood;

Nate

Quote from: Zidone on September 11, 2008, 06:43:36 PM
it would be ballin' but the only boyagers i see playing tf2 now are me, bassir, and paul

I still play it a lot, but I haven't been bothered enough to reinstall it right now.

[hedy]Zidone

UnagiPower

Quote from: Geano on September 11, 2008, 09:06:35 PM
I have it on my computer but oh god it lags so much

So I play the lagless shittier 360 version.

why would you buy the same game twice

[hedy]Zidone

so are there any frequent tf2 players here besides me, nathan and bassir

Geno

Quote from: Zidone on October 10, 2008, 06:39:14 PM
so are there any frequent tf2 players here besides me, nathan and bassir
I have it.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

[hedy]Zidone

Terran SCV

Hello, all. Juicebox360's the name. Engy is my game.
$~ find /home -user You
     ./base

$~ su You

$~ pidof d00dz

$~ kill 1337

[hedy]Zidone

Terran SCV

If anyone wants a list of exploits for MARIO_KART, just contact me for a small list. Maybe I'll consult Zidone for more 'ploits
$~ find /home -user You
     ./base

$~ su You

$~ pidof d00dz

$~ kill 1337

[hedy]Zidone

holy shit since when does snorkel have the game

Customrobo13

I have am obsessed with TF2. I play on Xbox 360 and PC. Riosan recently fixed a problem I was having with the PC version so expect me to be on that more often.

UnagiPower

while i think my lag is due to crappy graphics card i am buying 512mb ram for $10 from my friend and if that makes the game run smoother i'll probably play more idort

Customrobo13

Quote from: UnagiPower on October 20, 2008, 02:46:31 PM
while i think my lag is due to crappy graphics card i am buying 512mb ram for $10 from my friend and if that makes the game run smoother i'll probably play more idort

That was my problem. Riosan got me to do something with the launch settings that made my ugly and laggy PC experience to be smooth and nice looking.

Terran SCV

I'm thinking of hosting a Dedicated TF2 Server in the name of Boyah. Yay or nay?
$~ find /home -user You
     ./base

$~ su You

$~ pidof d00dz

$~ kill 1337

Go Up