September 22, 2024, 04:42:31 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Crash Bandicoot comes to the Wii

Started by The artist formally known, May 21, 2007, 12:42:36 AM

previous topic - next topic

??

Hell Yes
1 (33.3%)
2 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Go Down

The artist formally known

Riosan

If it's not made by Naughty Dog, it won't be any good. It's fact. The original 5 Crash PS1 games, Crash 1-3, Crash Bash, and Crash Team Racing were the only good Crash games.

This one has the possibility of being good, but I doubt it will be.

SBKT

Crash Bash was fucking awesome. I loved that.

Of course, it was the only one I played.

They're going to hell in  a handbasket as a series, though, so, bleh.

CruelPleasure

Quote from: SBKT on May 21, 2007, 08:35:56 AM

Crashbash is the only one I haven't played. I completed 1-3 and CTR they all fucking owned.

SBKT

Quote from: acisthebest on May 21, 2007, 09:51:06 AM
Quote from: SBKT on May 21, 2007, 08:35:56 AM

Crashbash is the only one I haven't played. I completed 1-3 and CTR they all fucking owned.
Crash Bash is like Mario Party, only more awesome. woop;

Morning_Glory

SBKT

Quote from: Morning_Glory on May 21, 2007, 09:53:26 PM
More crappy 3rd party cash-ins.
As if that wasn't obvious. It's not quite the same way Mario's going. I can't believe they still plan on making that shit, yet they're deadending or derailing series like Metroid, or Legend of Zelda.

Morning_Glory

Quote from: SBKT on May 21, 2007, 09:56:43 PM
As if that wasn't obvious. It's not quite the same way Mario's going. I can't believe they still plan on making that http://starcraft2.com/, yet they're deadending or derailing series like Metroid, or Legend of Zelda.

I honestly have no clue either. The last LoZ was a complete repeat and I hate the Metroid Prime series. Mario has far too many cash-ins, it's rediculous.

SBKT

Quote from: Morning_Glory on May 21, 2007, 10:18:48 PM
Quote from: SBKT on May 21, 2007, 09:56:43 PM
As if that wasn't obvious. It's not quite the same way Mario's going. I can't believe they still plan on making that http://starcraft2.com/, yet they're deadending or derailing series like Metroid, or Legend of Zelda.

I honestly have no clue either. The last LoZ was a complete repeat and I hate the Metroid Prime series. Mario has far too many cash-ins, it's rediculous.
Well, I liked the Prime series except for hunters, complete piece of shit. They actually did something nice with the pinball one, though... Chronologically,  with Fusion, they can't take the series any further. My favorite game in it of all was Metroid II: Return of Samus though. It's often overlooked.

Legend of Zelda hasn't been original since the N64. That's two generations now. Mario's been on it for 3. With more games.

MARIOMANIAC21

Go Up