October 05, 2024, 09:25:00 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

So I got my game informer today

Started by Geno, August 17, 2008, 01:32:08 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Geno on August 17, 2008, 10:28:45 PM
Among the best but not better than WoW  baddood;
Why yes, grinding like a mindless idiot for over a week of playtime to hit the level cap and then just farm/PvP/raid for rare items all the time is fun.

Geno

Quote from: Thief888 on August 18, 2008, 04:09:06 AM
Why yes, grinding like a mindless idiot for over a week of playtime to hit the level cap and then just farm/PvP/raid for rare items all the time is fun.
You are incorrect about mindless grinding but you got the last part right  baddood;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

The artist formally known

Quote from: Geno on August 17, 2008, 10:22:02 PM
Your tastes are still complete shit.
You play WoW. You have no say in "shit" video games.

C.Mongler

Geno

Quote from: reefer on August 18, 2008, 10:16:32 PM
You play WoW. You have no say in "shit" video games.
Why is everyone hating on WoW so much. The game is simply amazing.
The only way you could hate it is if you don't like RPGs. Otherwise, you just haven't played it.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Quote from: Geno on August 19, 2008, 12:51:52 AM
Why is everyone hating on WoW so much. The game is simply amazing.
The only way you could hate it is if you don't like RPGs. Otherwise, you just haven't played it.
No, WoW is nothing but a second job.

The only way the game is close to awesome is if you play with your friends over ventrilo. Then it's just something to do while you talk about dumb shit.

I played Everquest, Shadowbane, Dark Ages of Camelot, Planetside, City of Heroes, and Guildwars. MMORPGs are all exactly the same. The reason why WoW is so popular is because it's such a baby of a game. You can get to 70 as long as you log a lot of hours into it.

Everquest was amazing for several reasons:

1. First of the kind
2. Actually difficult, only skilled players made it to 70
3. No maps, you actually have to explore the areas making a much more fun game
4. SANDGIANT
[spoiler][/spoiler]
5. Kerafyrm - The Sleeper

All the other ones are just copies of Everquest (except Planetside which was one of the best games ever). Of course World of Warcraft has much more then Everquest, but it should, it's much much newer.

Geno

ok reaper you win. WoW sucks and its shit in a box.

Geno

Linkjge

Everyone in this thread is a fucking idiot.

Too Human demo appreciation, wanting promising games like LittleBigPlanet to fail, WoW discussion, super hero games.

Shut the fuck up.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Linkjge

Quote from: Lawlz on August 19, 2008, 03:24:06 PM
gaemspoot gave too human a 5.5

lol

I hope they give the same score to Killzone 2.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Linkjge on August 19, 2008, 03:32:09 PM
I hope they give the same score to Killzone 2.
I hope they give Killzone 2 under a 4.5

and littlebigplanet a 5

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Linkjge

Quote from: Lawlz on August 19, 2008, 04:27:13 PM

Even better.

Quoteand littlebigplanet a 5

yeah, a 5/5

Quote from: Lawlz on August 19, 2008, 04:27:13 PM

and littlebigplanet a 5
I want LittleBigPlanet to rule but I don't think it'll happen.

Go Up