April 27, 2024, 06:57:01 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boyah Confession Booth (Retired)

Started by Boyager, July 14, 2008, 12:53:37 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Boyager

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on November 02, 2010, 02:10:16 PM
I had sex with the sibling of an ex.  happydood;
Now conquer the rest of the family

Boyager

I wish a lot of my responsibilities received more appreciation. :(

I guess it's why I spend so much time at work. My bosses show appreciation for the effort I put in. Customers and visitors thank me for my help and service. My co-workers thank me. At home, not so much. I don't even have time for a life. If I'm not in school or at work I'm doing errands, homework, or something taking my little free time.

And those I live with act like I'm a bad person if I want to take a night or two from my week to hang out with friends or have a life. Forget actually being able to have a working relationship; it would fall apart because I doubt I'd have time.

Then there's here. I've brought it up repeatedly so I'm not going to go down that list again.  I had fun being admin and working on stuff.  I don't know when it happened though. People started expecting things as entitlements as opposed to benefits.  I'm sorry the Boyah Awards are taking so long. I tried to enforce the time limit but when 75% of the presenters didn't follow through I couldn't really do much.  Once I get my computer back I will be finished with that.  But really they are supposed to be a fun event. Somehow they morphed into bother me every fucking day as if I had forgotten they weren't done. Organizing everything was a pain in the ass. Ask any of the staff members who actually participated in doing such.   It takes time to re-encode all the videos that half of the members refused to follow directions about. I don't care, I'll accept them but stop acting like I don't do shit because I'm taking my time to get them done. It's not like I have much time to do it anyhow. I'm doing what I can.

I'd probably put more effort into adding stuff but I don't really see the point. If it doesn't work 100% as desired I will have bitching about it instead of people enjoying the 95% that does work. Even if it does work there will be a select few whiners who don't like the change.

So forgive me for not rushing to finish the awards when there will be no appreciation for the time taken anyhow.

Between home, work, school, and this forum I have little time for myself. I wish I could count Boyah as time for myself but I need to avoid really posting because people just whine "hurr you time haver to post why not do awards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!".

I can't even take a vacation for a few days since things would probably fall apart, if not here then, at home and school.

I am tired.

Boyager

WAIT WAIT DON'T TELL ME

JMV MADE THAT POST

IS IT JMV

Boyager

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on November 07, 2010, 02:12:48 PM
WAIT WAIT DON'T TELL ME

JMV MADE THAT POST

IS IT JMV
I'm the only admin who posts and is managing the awards.  akudood;

Boyager

i love what you do for us.   saddood;  i should tell you more often

Boyager

HEY JIMMY

I LIKE THE THINGS YOU DO

Boyager

what kind of pokemon are you
how do you do the things you dooooooo

Boyager

OLD NEWS
I've made a prediction a few weeks back and kept a small record based on your personality, habits, and various other factors along with your new environment from the day we ceased communication.

I've also kept an accumulation of all that makes you, you from the years I've spoken with you as well.
It may sound like you're a case study, but you're simply a giant raccoon that has moved out of his nest with a tag stapled to its ear to track its progress. Our little silver lining will live as long as your dirty little secret.  5thgrade;

Boyager

jmv you work too hard, really :(

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on November 07, 2010, 02:45:41 PM
OLD NEWS
I've made a prediction a few weeks back and kept a small record based on your personality, habits, and various other factors along with your new environment from the day we ceased communication.

I've also kept an accumulation of all that makes you, you from the years I've spoken with you as well.
It may sound like you're a case study, but you're simply a giant raccoon that has moved out of his nest with a tag stapled to its ear to track its progress. Our little silver lining will live as long as your dirty little secret.  5thgrade;

i am jmv's sum of experiences

Boyager

Boyager

i am become death, the destroyer of worlds

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on November 07, 2010, 03:10:11 PM
i am become death, the destroyer of worlds
Fuck you.
You stole my exact post you fucking asshole.

Go Up