April 27, 2024, 09:00:02 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boyah Confession Booth (Retired)

Started by Boyager, July 14, 2008, 12:53:37 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Boyager

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on September 14, 2010, 07:29:31 AM
sleep with her anyways
you're obviously not ready for an authentic relationshit
Riiight because sleeping with someone who doesn't like you is mature enough for an authentic relationshit

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on September 14, 2010, 01:48:03 PM
Riiight because sleeping with someone who doesn't like you is mature enough for an authentic relationshit
wat

Boyager

i know someone who has sex with people he doesn't even know the names of because he needs the self esteem

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on September 14, 2010, 02:56:46 PM
i know someone who has sex with people he doesn't even know the names of because he needs the self esteem
sad

Boyager

or maybe because it feeeels good

Boyager

I'VE GOT ANOTHER CONFESSION TO MAKE
[spoiler]I'M YOUR FOOL[/spoiler]

Boyager

i keep dreaming about her :'(

Boyager

Classic

Boyager

sometimes when i pretend that i'm happy, i become happy  n_n

Boyager

Boyager

my glasses broke and on top of that the lens that sort of barely hung on to the frame fell into a crack between my bed and the wall and i cant get to it now. or at least i think it did, it doesn't make sense for it to have since the bed was right up to the wall. but im pissed, because i've had these glasses since i was 13, and i had another pair for about a year between now and then so i've worn them for 3 years, which is a big deal. i've been through hell and back, wearing these glasses, and i have a special pouch for all of these trivial utensils i used during strange times and meaningful moments. without that lens, my collection will be incomplete. i can't go under the bed through, it's too short, and i sort of reached down there but i couldn't feel anything.

woe is me.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on September 26, 2010, 09:09:54 PM
my glasses broke and on top of that the lens that sort of barely hung on to the frame fell into a crack between my bed and the wall and i cant get to it now. or at least i think it did, it doesn't make sense for it to have since the bed was right up to the wall. but im pissed, because i've had these glasses since i was 13, and i had another pair for about a year between now and then so i've worn them for 3 years, which is a big deal. i've been through hell and back, wearing these glasses, and i have a special pouch for all of these trivial utensils i used during strange times and meaningful moments. without that lens, my collection will be incomplete. i can't go under the bed through, it's too short, and i sort of reached down there but i couldn't feel anything.

woe is me.

gay

Boyager

on a more relatable note:

well i've been a little lovesick this weekend, more than usual, and my muscles keep spazzing out. am i weird?

Go Up