April 27, 2024, 08:47:04 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boyah Confession Booth (Retired)

Started by Boyager, July 14, 2008, 12:53:37 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Boyager

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on September 03, 2010, 12:59:28 PM
I want to shoot myself. No cash, 6 hours from my parents (who also don't have cash) and jobless.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFff
Alternative: get a job

Boyager

Boyager

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on September 04, 2010, 09:38:26 AM
oh ok, shoot yourself then
i actually have two jobs but finding one is hard unless you got the mad connects

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on September 04, 2010, 12:42:48 PM
i actually have two jobs but finding one is hard unless you got the mad connects
isn't that what socks said 2 goddamn years ago

Boyager

sock's's's's's dad be in the ablanian mafia

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on September 03, 2010, 12:59:28 PM
I want to shoot myself. No cash, 6 hours from my parents (who also don't have cash) and jobless.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFff

I HAVE MONEY

Boyager

some day i will post of my awakening into adulthood and all of my recent eventholdings. baddood;

Boyager

September 06, 2010, 03:45:12 AM #5591 Last Edit: September 06, 2010, 03:51:50 AM by Boyager
it gets really bad at night, when it's time to go to bed, after i've become too tired to put it off any more

during the day, when i'm not completely exhausted, i can try to ignore it all with internet and video games and music and whatnot, but when all that's gone, when it's just me laying in bed, and i've got nothing but my mind to occupy me until i fall asleep, that's when everything goes to hell again

i'll be crying myself to sleep again tonight

Boyager

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on September 06, 2010, 03:45:12 AM
it gets really bad at night, when it's time to go to bed, after i've become too tired to put it off any more

during the day, when i'm not completely exhausted, i can try to ignore it all with internet and video games and music and whatnot, but when all that's gone, when it's just me laying in bed, and i've got nothing but my mind to occupy me until i fall asleep, that's when everything goes to hell again

i'll be crying myself to sleep again tonight

I know that feeling all too well  :(

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on September 06, 2010, 09:51:05 AM
I know that feeling all too well  :(
I DID UNTIL I TRIED SOCIOPATHY

Go Up