April 27, 2024, 09:31:08 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boyah Confession Booth (Retired)

Started by Boyager, July 14, 2008, 12:53:37 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Boyager

outsider sucked after the rapidash incident

Boyager

outsider sucked after nsider shut down. there's no denying that.

the phydeaux incident was fun while it lasted, but everything before and after that was pretty boring.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on July 24, 2010, 01:02:10 PM
outsider sucked after nsider shut down. there's no denying that.

the phydeaux incident was fun while it lasted, but everything before and after that was pretty boring.
uh what
how is the 'let's make memes from pinkeh's tits" not unboring

Boyager

that never happened, and the pinkeh thing was pre-nsider shut down.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on July 24, 2010, 01:48:02 PM
that never happened, and the pinkeh thing was pre-nsider shut down.
you can't hide these memories  akudood;

Boyager

Boyager

i just held off an entire ant invasion baddood;

Boyager

I think my friend just got in trouble for having rolling papers and now I'm stuck with his lighter and weed

Boyager

So I almost died in a car crash today... the driver went across both lanes of traffic without looking. I was fine and sort of jokingly yelled at the driver in my car for being such a moron, but now I've been feeling depressed all day... I don't know if it's just hitting me that I almost died or if this is just random sadness

Boyager

Boyager

If I find Tina Fey imitating Sarah Palin to be attractive, does that also mean I find Sarah Palin to be attractive?  confuseddood;

Boyager

yes and for good reason mmmmmmmmmm MILF

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on August 03, 2010, 07:48:32 PM
you're just a pussy.
yes. it didnt sound like near death, though you probably described it badly, but i guess it might've been, i dunno, but why get depressed? when stuff like that happens you just get your socks hat on and appreciate life for as long as you're able to do so until you get bored again and become wrapped up in more trivial life shit.

also i could see people finding sarah palin cute. most republicans i know more or less fapped to her back when she was relevant.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on August 07, 2010, 12:02:20 AM
yes. it didnt sound like near death, though you probably described it badly, but i guess it might've been, i dunno, but why get depressed?
It's not exactly a conscious decision... Depressed people don't decide to feel like shit akudood;

Boyager

but you can transform it into something else.

Go Up