April 27, 2024, 10:05:54 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boyah Confession Booth (Retired)

Started by Boyager, July 14, 2008, 12:53:37 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Boyager

any time i bring up islam, ever, everyone either stops thinking or they get all uncomfortable and jump to crazy conclusions due to their discomfort.

why? see irl it's cool because everyone's rich and sheltered, so i don't judge them. but even on the internet this happens, and while it makes for an easy argument, it's just...odd.

Boyager

الله Ø£ÙÆ'بر

Boyager

stfu david, this is serious business akudood;

i just want to be ACCEPTED FOR WHO I AM >.<

Boyager

oh wait why did i just call you david. i dont know you.

look how disoriented i am guys bawwww :(

ME##

It was a joke.  I know how you feel, I'm sorry. myface;

Boyager

lets cry together

while i go pray to my god. whom all my friends hate. and pretend i dont pray to because they like me personally but not my religious beliefs.

cry;

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on July 23, 2010, 01:14:38 PM
lets cry together

while i go pray to my god. whom all my friends hate. and pretend i dont pray to because they like me personally but not my religious beliefs.

cry;

Have you tried explaining to them that not all Muslims are radical?  :(

Boyager

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on July 23, 2010, 01:17:23 PM
Have you tried explaining to them that not all Muslims are radical?  :(
Oh they know that. They understand not all Muslims are radical, my real life friends do too. But they think that Islam preaches radicalism, and that we non-radicals are like the Christians who just don't really practice their religion. I'd say I'm pretty pious myself, and ironically enough I hate far less on different cultures, religions and races in comparison to my less religious family members.

i've dealt with this since i was born, it's just irritating, i feel like a black man living in the south sometimes akudood;

Boyager

Oh and before someone snitches on me, Caps I'm referring to Pak when I'm talking about internet people. I just think you're really bad at connecting the dots, that's all akudood;

Boyager

Pak is not very accepting of conservative ideas at all really so she's going to have a hard time with any religious stuff

Boyager

Pak's having a hard time because, I'm assuming, one of her friends were killed in Afghanistan recently. She implied that.
I know that's difficult to deal with, but it doesn't mean you should descend into bigotry. I didn't say anything offensive, I thought, I just compared Sunni Islam with Shia Islam.

I dunno, I used to hold Outsider is such high regard. I've known everyone there for at least 3 years, some more than that.

Boyager

itt: butthurt sandniggers

Boyager

you have no idea what we go through.

Boyager

the world would be a better place if they didn't exist

Go Up