April 27, 2024, 09:56:34 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boyah Confession Booth (Retired)

Started by Boyager, July 14, 2008, 12:53:37 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Boyager

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on June 17, 2010, 06:18:59 PM
so, i just realized today that i wasted money on trojan magnums. they're too tight for me. :'(
Are you putting them on your life-long tumor or something?

Boyager

Did you tell him yeeeeeeeet

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on June 29, 2010, 09:30:17 PM
Did you tell him yeeeeeeeet
LOL MORE TIME
I've only graduated 2 days ago and needed to go to my college you know ;)

Boyager

i got into a fight with my folks today. it was all my own doing, but it didn't work so im just feeling a little more lonely than usual, but that's probably because i feel guilty because i feel guilty about everything.

tomorrow i should be fine. it's not like they play a positive role in my life anyway Q('_' Q)

Boyager

Boyager

i feel like things are drawing to a close.

Boyager

ive been doing math homework for the past three hours suicide;

Boyager

Maths?  In the middle of Summer?

Boyager

why is it that some days all i want is to be loved and then when i feel loved all i want is to be left alone

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on July 07, 2010, 07:10:32 PM
why is it that some days all i want is to be loved and then when i feel loved all i want is to be left alone
idk but i feel similar.

like, at one point i went two years without a single girl asking me out. and i was like "fuck, i am clearly doing something wrong here" and then one asked me out to lunch, and at first i tried to weasel my way out of it but she was annoying so i was like fine, but then she didn't show up and then her friends yelled at me even though i waited 10 minutes out in the freezing cold rain even though i didnt even want to go and i have a bad reputation among her friends for being a dick to them and.

it's just not enjoyable. i used to like that attention, but now i just hate it.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on July 07, 2010, 11:58:36 PM
idk but i feel similar.

like, at one point i went two years without a single girl asking me out. and i was like "fuck, i am clearly doing something wrong here" and then one asked me out to lunch, and at first i tried to weasel my way out of it but she was annoying so i was like fine, but then she didn't show up and then her friends yelled at me even though i waited 10 minutes out in the freezing cold rain even though i didnt even want to go and i have a bad reputation among her friends for being a dick to them and.

it's just not enjoyable. i used to like that attention, but now i just hate it.
yeah and girl's friends are usually overprotective like that too... they crazy

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on July 07, 2010, 04:14:32 PM
ive been doing math homework for the past three hours suicide;
aww nuts i did it again myface;

Boyager

Frogive me doodthing for I have sinned.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on July 07, 2010, 07:10:32 PM
because you've adopted clucky's psyche
and because you're not a fully developed schizoid

Go Up