April 27, 2024, 12:35:14 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boyah Confession Booth (Retired)

Started by Boyager, July 14, 2008, 12:53:37 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Boyager

Woah Clucky almost sounds like she could be religious

mind = blown

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on May 09, 2010, 02:25:59 PM
wait i thought that was socks chastising clucky. jmv doesn't type like that. so what does he have to do with anything
lel

BASICALLY IT'S LIKE THIS:

JMV vs. Clucky ---> (Influencing Socks)
              Socks  ----> (Influencing Clucky)

JMV thinks I'm spreading ignorance and stupidity by allowing Socks to recognize and remember his dreams.  cjlubdoods; After a few friendly conversations with Clucky, Socks' dreams started to show rich symbolism and detail and he was happy.

Quote from: Boyager on May 09, 2010, 02:32:02 PM
Woah Clucky almost sounds like she could be religious

mind = blown
Spirituality =/= Religion
Skylark is more spiritual than I am. ;)

Boyager

Quote from: Analysis Paralysis on May 09, 2010, 02:13:25 PM

JMV's way of needing evidence and data doesn't go very well with Socks' or Clucky's way of thinking. Our ideas come from reflection and inspiration. They have usually no grounds based on "facts", which JMV finds useless and dangerous. He doesn't find trust in emotion and intuition, he finds it in facts. Facts have no emotional-value attached to them, making them seem less valuable to someone like Socks, or Clucky (Who percieve the world through emotion, which would explain why Socks is incredibly "romantic"). Socksians believe that the heart should govern facts, not the other way around. This threatens JMV very much, and believes that we're "abandoning" all reason and logic and regresses toward to calling us "pseudo-intellectual dumbasses". :'(

You all know very well how JMV behaves when one doesn't accept his ideas.  akudood;

Where does that leave those who use "facts" and emotion-intuition? Are we the mentally unstable ones? doodhuh;

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on May 09, 2010, 02:50:20 PM
Where does that leave those who use "facts" and emotion-intuition? Are we the mentally unstable ones? doodhuh;
that means you're balanced
yaaaaaaaaay

i use them both too, we all do, but some use more than the other  akudood;
it is why i like jmv and his silly factual-based thought sometimes--it's so different from my own  :3

Daddy

May 09, 2010, 05:09:28 PM #5419 Last Edit: May 09, 2010, 05:22:38 PM by Khadafi
facts r for fags
Quote from: Boyager on May 09, 2010, 01:13:05 PM
you and clucky reminds me so much of the friends i had in 2nd grade. they were both more or less retarded. one went on to...move to tennessee, and the other became a fatty.

so when are you two gonna grow up
you're a muslim stfu

plus you had no friends

Also the pseudo-intellectual dumbass comes from being pseudo-intellectual dumbasses, not for relying on subjectivity. I'm certain that I'm not the only one who wishes to bash in his own forehead after attempting to parse socks's posts.
And as for "truth"
http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=truth

truth (a fact that has been verified) "at last he knew the truth"; "the truth is that he didn't want to do it
truth, the true, verity, trueness (conformity to reality or actuality)

neither of those are " ideal or fundamental reality apart from and transcending perceived experience".

the ideal reality is that the world would be free of idiots like that. the actual reality is that, unfortunately, such people exist.

which is the truth now:
-"Socksians" exist
-"Socksians" don't exist.

And who's ideal reality would such a "truth" be based on?
it's emotion and subjectivity that causes wars lol

Boyager

I must admit sometimes Socks makes me think I am stupid for not understanding his posts. Only sometimes.    n_u

rdl

pssh fine go ahead and expose my identity why dont you akudood;

honestly jmv i kind of expected better from you.  i dont know everything about your little relationship with clucky, but i know enough to be able to say that you need to just stop talking to her if you hate her so much. i guess my post on immaturity applies to you too then, if you can't even do that.

so quit your bitching. i mean really, you have car, you have credit card, you have 'stunning good looks'. use them. forget about all this shit youve created for yourself in the e-world.

if i were you i'd take a break from the internet. or at least boyagers. i was about to take a week or two off from boyah, but then i saw this and i thought i'd say something dick-like before i left. and now im stuck here trying to argue something or another.

Socks

what a cluster fuck up in this bitch

Boyager

Quote from: FDR on May 09, 2010, 07:03:32 PM
pssh fine go ahead and expose my identity why dont you akudood;
Maybe I was talking about the other muslims here akudood;

Quotehonestly jmv i kind of expected better from you.  i dont know everything about your little relationship with clucky, but i know enough to be able to say that you need to just stop talking to her if you hate her so much. i guess my post on immaturity applies to you too then, if you can't even do that.
it has nothing to do with that silly man

Quoteso quit your bitching. i mean really, you have car, you have credit card, you have 'stunning good looks'. use them. forget about all this shit youve created for yourself in the e-world.

STUNNING GOOD LOOKS

WHAT

if i were you i'd take a break from the internet. or at least boyagers. i was about to take a week or two off from boyah, but then i saw this and i thought i'd say something dick-like before i left. and now im stuck here trying to argue something or another.
dude i go to school full time and work 20-30 hours per week i use internet to get away from the real world  akudood;

Daddy

Boyager

It seems a lot of us depend on each other for things. Which isn't all bad. At least I hope it isn't.   saddood;

Boyager

No long-winded, poorly constructed dribble to slog through?  It must be a miracle.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on May 09, 2010, 07:32:16 PM
No long-winded, poorly constructed dribble to slog through?  It must be a miracle.
well mine is a parody on his long posts since that is all she can parse cjlubdoods;

Boyager

I confess to the almighty God
and to you my brothers and sisters
that I have sinned through my own fault
in my thoughts and in my words
in what i have done
and in what i have failed to do
and i ask the blessed mary ever virgin
all the angels and saints
and you my brothers and sisters
to pray for me to the lord our god

Go Up