April 27, 2024, 09:42:23 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boyah Confession Booth (Retired)

Started by Boyager, July 14, 2008, 12:53:37 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Boyager

Boyager

I need somewhere to grow my marijuana.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on April 27, 2010, 05:52:06 PM
I need somewhere to grow my marijuana.
hahahaha. just buy it bro

Boyager

Boyager

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on May 08, 2010, 10:30:10 PM
I am crying.

I would be if I could. "Sweetie" by Josh Rouse and my life.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on May 08, 2010, 10:30:10 PM
I am crying.
I feel no remorse.

For someone you thought you had respected and was an intelligent person to reject the facts of reality in lieu of "what sounds nice"; for pseudoscientific hogwash is highly disappointed. Abandoning reason and the replicable for what seems like what results after  someone took a college philosophy class, skipped half the lectures, was stoned the other half, and decided they were a philosophical guru is not an exercise of that intelligence. It is a cop out and weakening of the human condition.

I cannot respect such idiocy.

Boyager

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on May 08, 2010, 11:05:52 PM
I feel no remorse.

For someone you thought you had respected and was an intelligent person to reject the facts of reality in lieu of "what sounds nice"; for pseudoscientific hogwash is highly disappointed. Abandoning reason and the replicable for what seems like what results after  someone took a college philosophy class, skipped half the lectures, was stoned the other half, and decided they were a philosophical guru is not an exercise of that intelligence. It is a cop out and weakening of the human condition.

Oh my.  O_0

Boyager

wtf is always going on in this damn thread. losers

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on May 08, 2010, 11:05:52 PM
I feel no remorse.

For someone you thought you had respected and was an intelligent person to reject the facts of reality in lieu of "what sounds nice"; for pseudoscientific hogwash is highly disappointed. Abandoning reason and the replicable for what seems like what results after  someone took a college philosophy class, skipped half the lectures, was stoned the other half, and decided they were a philosophical guru is not an exercise of that intelligence. It is a cop out and weakening of the human condition.

you and clucky reminds me so much of the friends i had in 2nd grade. they were both more or less retarded. one went on to...move to tennessee, and the other became a fatty.

so when are you two gonna grow up

??????

Quote from: Boyager on May 09, 2010, 01:13:05 PM
you and clucky reminds me so much of the friends i had in 2nd grade. they were both more or less retarded. one went on to...move to tennessee, and the other became a fatty.

so when are you two gonna grow up
JMV certainly cannot understand idealistic, theoretical ways of perceiving. His methods of perception are based off reasoning, and evidence...hence why he confuses Clucky's and Socks' definition of truth with the scientific term of truth.

JMV's version of "truth":
[spoiler]a verified or indisputable fact, proposition, principle, or the like[/spoiler]
Socks' version of "truth":
[spoiler]ideal or fundamental reality apart from and transcending perceived experience [/spoiler]

JMV's way of needing evidence and data doesn't go very well with Socks' or Clucky's way of thinking. Our ideas come from reflection and inspiration. They have usually no grounds based on "facts", which JMV finds useless and dangerous. He doesn't find trust in emotion and intuition, he finds it in facts. Facts have no emotional-value attached to them, making them seem less valuable to someone like Socks, or Clucky (Who percieve the world through emotion, which would explain why Socks is incredibly "romantic"). Socksians believe that the heart should govern facts, not the other way around. This threatens JMV very much, and believes that we're "abandoning" all reason and logic and regresses toward to calling us "pseudo-intellectual dumbasses". :'(

You all know very well how JMV behaves when one doesn't accept his ideas.  akudood;

Boyager

wait i thought that was socks chastising clucky. jmv doesn't type like that. so what does he have to do with anything

Go Up