April 27, 2024, 12:26:46 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boyah Confession Booth (Retired)

Started by Boyager, July 14, 2008, 12:53:37 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Boyager

OH GOD MY PENIS WON'T STAY ERECT WHEN I MASTURBATE.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on November 18, 2009, 12:03:06 AM
they communicate in some special language no one else understands.

i don't see it

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on November 18, 2009, 02:14:37 PM
hey guys my girlfriend punched me in mouth. should i press charges if she doesn't have sex with me tomorrow
what kind of fucking question is that
of course you do

Boyager

Boyager

Boyager

I just realized i have a hairy ass.
appeasement;

Boyager

Boyager

help my girlfriend won't reply lol

Boyager

I realized i miss someone very much
Should have gone out with them when the chance was there
Now that they are miles and miles away
I realize i should stop thinking and go with what i feel

If only i knew that before

Boyager

I came to a sudden regret of telling my whole class about you, considering that in reality you are nothing more than an object that produces agitation and a false sense of warmth. Yet, here I am being consciously aware of what I'm doing--pushing myself into a fantasy filled with comfort and a sense of belonging.

I know that you're just a boring, empty vessel but I've allowed my overactive imagination to add additional parts that were probably never there in the first place, or they were there, but in minimal amounts. I'm not sure what to do anymore--I've spend a long time communicating with you and you suddenly went on a halt. You aren't what I thought you were anymore, and you're starting to develop into a person without any substance or emotional attachment to, like a toy or stuffed bear of sorts. You shared a great experience with them (toys), but now you feel like they're just an ordinary toy; just something cool to have around, they're not really worth a damn but they still have faint remembrance of something happy that happened in the past, like you.

This isn't very good for my mental mindset either--try as hard as you might (lol) but I'm probably going to associate that with underlying feelings of pity, or something else. I can't really trust you. I thought I could, but that faded away rather quickly.

Well, I guess this is what I get from building a relationship with the foundation being romance and instant gratification. Once that fades it's completely dead and boring, but it depends on how fun and awesome the other person is. Unfortunately, the same couldn't be said to you.

tl;dr stop being so goddamn fucking boring you boring motherfucker--can't you be somewhat interesting that isn't fucking redundant? it makes you less of a human and more into cluster C fuck up. jesus fucking christ.

Boyager

I don't care. I'm tired of trying to be made to feel guilty just because I want to be happy. doodthing;

Boyager

Classic

OH MY GOSH
Why?  saddood;

I didn't post any of it.

Go Up