April 27, 2024, 08:03:25 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boyah Confession Booth (Retired)

Started by Boyager, July 14, 2008, 12:53:37 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on October 29, 2009, 04:33:47 PM
but you were once
I CAN NEITHER CONFIRM NOR DENY THESE ACCUSATIONS

Boyager

Each time my eyes land on Title's AIM screen name, I read it as 'GayTay727'.

Boyager

I think I'm falling in love with my best friend. Oh god.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on October 31, 2009, 12:55:57 AM
I think I'm falling in love with my best friend. Oh god.

Yeah, that's awkward, I know.  O_0

Boyager

hey boyah

im gonna write a book

Boyager

I have an urge to eat, even though I'm not hungry.  HELP. wry

Boyager

a friend and i argued over who could rock thyme's cock better

Boyager

not that there's much to be rocked

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on November 04, 2009, 12:22:26 PM
not that there's much to be rocked

don't be jealous
i'll check you out later

Thyme

Quote from: Boyager on November 04, 2009, 12:24:18 PM
don't be jealous
i'll check you out later

Of course you will. That was me. spam;

Boyager

so i made myself a veggie sammich, and i took it into my room because my grandma was coming to eat dinner and since she doesn't really speak english it would be awkward eating with her.

in my room i realized that i was missing something, and i was like "oh i could use a cheese slice". so im like "nah i'll just get it next time" but then out of the corner of my mind I hear/think "NO GET IT NOW. WHY WAIT?" and then i'm like "FUCK YEAH I DONT HAVE TO WAIT. SEIZE THE DAY SEIZE THE DAY". so i march off into the kitchen all proud of myself and i see my grandma is about to sit down and im like oh she isn't down yet i'll just quickly go in and out of the fridge and everything will be fine. right when im about to pass behind her she lets out this massively loud fart and just sort of stands there as i dig into the fridge. in my mind the entire time im torn between "SEIZE THE DAY" and "omg did she just fart???!?!?!?" and i just sort of try to leave fast but then i can't find the cheese. so im like "fuck fuck fuck" and i eventually find it after a painstaking 10 seconds. right when i find it i start smelling the gas and i whizzed right out of there and yeah.

that's my story, and my confession. i shouldn't have gone for the cheese. may this be a lesson for all.

Boyager

Boyager

it's alright, but i have mayo in the sandwich as well so it's a little too creamy. not bad though.

Boyager

Go Up