April 27, 2024, 04:48:44 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boyah Confession Booth (Retired)

Started by Boyager, July 14, 2008, 12:53:37 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Boyager

i dont understand how anyone could be a bitch to rae anyway. from what i know her life isnt exactly the greatest and on top of that she's super nice. what kind of bastard do you have to be, seriously?

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on September 02, 2009, 09:00:21 PM
i dont understand how anyone could be a bitch to rae anyway. from what i know her life isnt exactly the greatest and on top of that she's super nice. what kind of bastard do you have to be, seriously?
a fucking fat homo gay bastard

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on September 02, 2009, 09:00:21 PM
Im not...
?

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on September 02, 2009, 08:56:38 PM
Lozal
Clucky
Velvet
Sam
Skylark
Miss Pyrate

akudood;
you forgot pqqu and bluaki

Boyager

Maybe if this is the way it is going to be I need to take a break from here.  baddood;  I just want to have fun.

Boyager

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on September 02, 2009, 09:04:52 PM
Maybe if this is the way it is going to be I need to take a break from here.  baddood;  I just want to have fun.
Its my fault. Just tell me why you just got angry at me though. That's all Ive wanted to know. Just tell me and I'll stop bugging famy about it and I'll leave you alone.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on September 02, 2009, 09:06:23 PM
Its my fault. Just tell me why you just got angry at me though. That's all Ive wanted to know. Just tell me and I'll stop bugging famy about it and I'll leave you alone.
maybe they do it because you react funny. i told you this before  giggle;

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on September 02, 2009, 09:08:08 PM
maybe they do it because you react funny. i told you this before  giggle;
You did lol I remember lol<3

Boyager

I won't give into it anymore. If you can't figure it out too bad. Fuck this shit. goodnight everyone.

Hiro

I have no idea what's going on  baddood;

Boyager

me too hiro but i'm still a little shocked at what i'm seeing here befuddlement

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on September 02, 2009, 09:10:36 PM
I won't give into it anymore. If you can't figure it out too bad. Fuck this shit. goodnight everyone.

It was the AIM thing and then I asked how did famy know what I told you. I'd like to believe it was for a... More serious reason. I'm just asking. It isn't an insult or anything. I just wanted to know how lol. He made it seem like I was whining about it when it was a joke and not intended to be seen as whining.

I'll leave so you can stay.
Goodnight...:(
take care...

Hiro

Quote from: Boyager on September 02, 2009, 09:15:56 PM
me too hiro but i'm still a little shocked at what i'm seeing here befuddlement
what exactly are you seeing befuddlement

Boyager

Nobody wants to talk to me anymore.  :(

Go Up