April 27, 2024, 03:54:40 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boyah Confession Booth (Retired)

Started by Boyager, July 14, 2008, 12:53:37 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Boyager

i scored a new record in the arcade lol

Boyager

Boyager

1:04:51 AM: they don't
1:04:56 AM: physically wise

That includes me.   :(

your 'back up' is just a stupid joke. One you made sure everyone saw who said it. Then you tell me you meant it and it was physically because you think I'm ugly and to be 'silly' you post anonymous in an obvious sarcastic manner.

whatever.

Boyager

Boyager

[move]nueral problems[/move]

Boyager

Boyager

I have problems with relationships. I think I want one, but I always find a way to sabotage it. Like sleeping in until 4 P.M every day until the girl I am dating bitches at me. That way, I don't have to hurt her by breaking up with her.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on July 04, 2009, 11:11:38 PM
[move]nueral problems[/move]
LOL OMG LOL
Quote from: Boyager on July 05, 2009, 12:32:09 AM
I have problems with relationships. I think I want one, but I always find a way to sabotage it. Like sleeping in until 4 P.M every day until the girl I am dating bitches at me. That way, I don't have to hurt her by breaking up with her.
wut

Socks

Quote from: Boyager on July 05, 2009, 11:22:01 AM
wut

Seriously. If this girl is looking past your ridiculous behavior, well, even more reason to be with her and stop acting like a douche.

Boyager

If I could clone myself as I am at this moment simply so I could give myself a hug, I would do it. akudood;

Boyager

I feel like an asshole whenever I talk about things I've done with my girlfriend.

Boyager

I've come to a strange realization.
I have desires to be female, yet, I'm content with being male. saddood;
It isn't your typical "oh I wonder what it's like to be female". I seriously have moments where I truly wish I was female. And I often wonder what my life would be like if I was.
And as for being content with being male, strangely enough, I am. I don't mind having a penis really.  >.<

Boyager

RAE DOESNT LIKE TO SEE MY HAPPY

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on July 07, 2009, 08:27:56 AM
RAE DOESNT LIKE TO SEE MY HAPPY
would anyone like to see your happy goowan

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on July 06, 2009, 08:35:39 AM
I feel like an asshole whenever I talk about things I've done with my girlfriend.

WHORE

Go Up