April 27, 2024, 08:52:16 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boyah Confession Booth (Retired)

Started by Boyager, July 14, 2008, 12:53:37 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Boyager

Quote from: Thyme on July 01, 2009, 12:15:06 AM
what
Is RDX into older women? yes;
no rdx is an older woman

i would explain the initial joke, but then slim would come blasting through the wall and insist that i've had sex with several older women, and it would be a mess.

Boyager

I'll admit though, I did have a friend...who had a hot mom yes;

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on July 01, 2009, 12:13:07 AM
yep.

DON'T STOP NOW--NOT WHEN I'M JUST ABOUT TO CLIMAX! COME ON MAN, THAT JUST AIN'T RIGHT.

Quote from: Thyme on July 01, 2009, 12:15:06 AM
what
Is RDX into older women? yes;

Yeah. Although he denies it now, it's been revealed that he was manipulated into sexual relations with an older woman while he was still in middle school. This has caused him a great deal of psychological pain throughout the years, hence why he gets touchy whenever the subject is mentioned. Pretty sordid stuff, right?

Slim

This "Be an idiot?" thing really pisses me off, by the way.
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on July 01, 2009, 12:21:59 AM
DON'T STOP NOW--NOT WHEN I'M JUST ABOUT TO CLIMAX! COME ON MAN, THAT JUST AIN'T RIGHT.
that's why i said it

gosh slim you so predictable akudood;

QuoteYeah. Although he denies it now, it's been revealed that he was manipulated into sexual relations with an older woman while he was still in middle school. This has caused him a great deal of psychological pain throughout the years, hence why he gets touchy whenever the subject is mentioned. Pretty sordid stuff, right?
you forgot the part where you blast in through the wall

Boyager

Why can't you get a woman your own age?  bassir;

Boyager

because i can't get woman older than me bassir;

Boyager

Boyager

hey det why are you ignored by so many people?

i mean your attempts at trolling are pretty pathetic, but you're not that annoying.

Boyager

Wow, almost everyone is ignored by someone.

quick someone ignore me

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on July 01, 2009, 03:51:39 PM

i mean your attempts at trolling are pretty pathetic, but you're not that annoying.

hey rdx why are you such a coward that you jumped forums and start being a retarded ass here now too?

hey rdx why are you hiding your face? i mean your attempts at trolling are disgustingly horrible, but you're probably still a good-looking guy.

[spoiler]just kidding, don't flatter yourself.[/spoiler]

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Boyager on July 01, 2009, 03:51:39 PM

Uhhh... why are you stalking my profile?  doodhuh;

also lmao you're such a faggot
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Boyager

jesus christ (yes i can swear using your messiah's name too), why can't you just calm the fuck down for once? i only posted it in here because this is essentially the "post random things here that dont deserve it's own topic" thread. the chat thread is for me86 to speak french.

i didnt know it was such a sore subject for you.

also det stop trying to be two people

Boyager

What makes it even more obvious is that JMV and Rae are the only Outsiders online right now, and JMV is fine with me and Rae is incapable of being a jerk even when it's justified.

you should've tried that at a different hour

Go Up