April 27, 2024, 11:38:55 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boyah Confession Booth (Retired)

Started by Boyager, July 14, 2008, 12:53:37 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on June 25, 2009, 05:36:56 PM
so it wasn't det?

aha!

No, I think he meant that he doesn't want to be mistaken for Mario583 because he uses ' hocuspocus;' often.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on June 25, 2009, 05:15:04 PM
I like RDX, I don't see what's so bad about him.  befuddlement

I second this.

rdl

It's not like I was going to leave anyway, just because Det is a prejudiced little bitch.

I'll go whenever I want to.

Boyager

On January 5, 2009, president-elect Barack Obama appointed Tom Perrelli to the position of associate attorney general. Tom Perrelli represented the RIAA in a slew of cases, including a high-profile bid to unmask file sharers without the requirement of a judge reviewing the evidence first. Barack Obama's selection of Joe Biden as vice president showed that the presidential hopeful was comfortable with someone with firmly pro-RIAA views. Biden urged the criminal prosecutions of copyright-infringing peer-to-peer users and tried to create a new federal felony involving playing unauthorized music[

Thyme

Quote from: Boyager on June 25, 2009, 05:40:59 PM
No, I think he meant that he doesn't want to be mistaken for Mario583 because he uses ' hocuspocus;' often.

yeah

Boyager

Boyager

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on June 26, 2009, 07:54:06 PM
lol i am worthless

no you're not nick, you are wonderful ;_______;

Boyager

Boyager

Boyager

Someday my Prince will come. When I am here.    cjlubdoods;

Boyager

since joining the army probably won't be in my future, what is another life risky job i can get?

Boyager

Fireman, policeman, Fisherman on the Bering Sea. 

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on June 26, 2009, 08:13:30 PM
since joining the army probably won't be in my future, what is another life risky job i can get?

secret service guarding the president

Go Up