April 27, 2024, 02:54:20 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boyah Confession Booth (Retired)

Started by Boyager, July 14, 2008, 12:53:37 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on June 22, 2009, 05:25:40 PM
I always want to talk to you.  :3
no you don't

plus i suck because i love someone who can't be honest with me, and is out with someone else and can't even just admit it and ignores me even when i just want to do something fun.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on June 22, 2009, 05:27:51 PM
no you don't

plus i suck because i love someone who can't be honest with me, and is out with someone else and can't even just admit it and ignores me even when i just want to do something fun.

YOU DO NOT SUCK. Not to me. Can you and Guff recommend a book to me that isn't too hard to understand?  :3

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on June 22, 2009, 05:29:46 PM
YOU DO NOT SUCK. Not to me. Can you and Guff recommend a book to me that isn't too hard to understand?  :3
Yes I do.
why else would i deserve this and not honesty

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on June 22, 2009, 05:31:18 PM
Yes I do.
why else would i deserve this and not honesty

I can't speak for her, But i have always been honest.  saddood;  I consider you one of my best friends here.  baddood;

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on June 22, 2009, 05:41:25 PM
I can't speak for her, But i have always been honest.  saddood;  I consider you one of my best friends here.  baddood;
Do you know how much it hurts to sit here and deal with cryptic comments hoping they don't mean what you think they mean? Especially when she's made threats about it before?

"The moment felt like it lasted for years?  cjlubdoods; "
"What I do for money...ignorance is bliss :3 "
"Would you still love me if..." and once I ask for her to explain it, just changing the subject.
Constantly making me feel inferior: "Do you think you're cuter than this guy?" and not telling me what she thinks.  Mentioning every thing he does for her yet not even appreciating my effort for anything.

Then I get mad at one fucking comment she makes since she didn't even make the effort to make that comment feel true, and she ignores me.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on June 22, 2009, 05:46:12 PM
Do you know how much it hurts to sit here and deal with cryptic comments hoping they don't mean what you think they mean? Especially when she's made threats about it before?

"The moment felt like it lasted for years?  cjlubdoods; "
"What I do for money...ignorance is bliss :3 "
"Would you still love me if..." and once I ask for her to explain it, just changing the subject.
Constantly making me feel inferior: "Do you think you're cuter than this guy?" and not telling me what she thinks.  Mentioning every thing he does for her yet not even appreciating my effort for anything.

Then I get mad at one fucking comment she makes since she didn't even make the effort to make that comment feel true, and she ignores me.

I have a good idea yes. It tears you apart and leaves you with no self esteem. No will to do much of anything.  saddood;

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on June 22, 2009, 06:03:12 PM
I have a good idea yes. It tears you apart and leaves you with no self esteem. No will to do much of anything.  saddood;
but it's my fault for being hurt by it.

i'm the bad one for it

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on June 22, 2009, 06:05:35 PM
but it's my fault for being hurt by it.

i'm the bad one for it

It is not your fault for caring for someone and being hurt. Especially when that person plays with your feelings. And won't be honest with you.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on June 22, 2009, 06:20:54 PM
It is not your fault for caring for someone and being hurt. Especially when that person plays with your feelings. And won't be honest with you.
It apparently is for me.

idk she won't even talk

Boyager

Apparently my feelings are a joke.  doodthing;

Fuck you.

Boyager

Boyager

I can't just "forget about you".

If it were that easy you could do the same about all those people you never shut the fuck up about.

Why don't I believe you?  I want to but you constantly threaten otherwise and lied.  You continue to lie, and pretend that because you said it "months ago" it isn't a lie. 

Or no, you act like it hasn't happened to me before, even when the person doesn't matter nearly as much.

but you know, don't think of me because everything i tell you right

Boyager

QuoteI can't just "forget about you".

If it were that easy you could do the same about all those people you never shut the fuck up about.

I like them too much.  cjlubdoods;

QuoteWhy don't I believe you?  I want to but you constantly threaten otherwise and lied.  You continue to lie, and pretend that because you said it "months ago" it isn't a lie. 

wat

QuoteOr no, you act like it hasn't happened to me before, even when the person doesn't matter nearly as much.

I don't care about your past.  giggle;

but you know, don't think of me because everything i tell you right

i dun understand

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on June 22, 2009, 07:59:21 PM
I like them too much.  cjlubdoods;
See

SEE
Yet i'm apparently supposed to do the fucking same. You lied to me.

You can't even talk to me like a fucking adult. 

LOL I LIKE THEM TOO MUCH YOU SUCK AND I DON'T LIKE YOU BUT I LIKE THEM TOO MUCH.

How the fuck do you expect me to if you can't do it? I thought you didn't feel shit: oh wait that is a lie for sympathy from the internet and to copout of what you told me.

Quotewat
'lol after im not wif parents durp'

QuoteI don't care about your past.  giggle;
Your actions say otherwise.

i dun understand
maybe if you listen and actually talk.

You fucking bitch.  LOL I LIKE HIM TOO MUCH :3 Yet I dont' like you apparently right?  Double standard because you are attractive and get what you want and I'm not.

Fuck you. Talk to me like an adult.

You're right I am "unpredictable" and your "lol theory" failed. You just don't have afucking clue what's next.

Go Up