April 27, 2024, 03:57:49 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boyah Confession Booth (Retired)

Started by Boyager, July 14, 2008, 12:53:37 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Boyager

Boyager

I think I'll cry if I get no response. :'(

Boyager

I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend on her last day on her period and she could be pregnant.

Boyager

why didn't you fucking use a condom
don't bitch if you're soOoOoOo horny that you can't wait to just get a condom

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on May 30, 2009, 08:31:00 AM

though i didn't asplode inside of her though. but there's still a slight chance of her getting preggors

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on May 30, 2009, 08:31:00 AM
The pope said not to use them :(

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on May 30, 2009, 08:33:03 AM
though i didn't asplode inside of her though. but there's still a slight chance of her getting preggors

her eggo is preggo, my friend  hocuspocus;

Quote from: Boyager on May 30, 2009, 08:33:19 AM
The pope said not to use them :(

he also said don't stick your dick in her in the first place  baddood;

Boyager

Boyager

May 30, 2009, 10:55:38 PM #3790 Last Edit: May 30, 2009, 11:03:42 PM by Boyager
It's not fair at all.

I asked before him and was ignored yet he got his request because he might have been lonely had you said no. Guess what I am too. Why not always tell him to go find someone else then tell him no? Just tell me the truth.

You went with him though and spent that time with him. I was rejected. I can't even see a picture. It's not fair, you  tell him yes and go with him after I ask and you can't just upload something and show me?

I did multiple projects for you and bought a few things and not once was I ever thanked. You insisted on pointing out the flaws and making fun of me even though I at least took the time, staying up until 5a.m. most recently, to do it for you: for nothing. You didn't say "thank you" nor did you maybe think that a simple upload or anything to show gratitude or appreciation might have at least made me feel better.  I really don't expect anything but it would have been nice. I didn't feel used when I did it for you, but the fact that you insulted me, never thanked me, and went with him and won't just show anything AND FUCKING TOLD ME TO GET OVER IT THAT YOU DIND'T FUCKING DEFEND ME OR THANK ME does make me feel used.

I feel like the one that you ask for help and I end up doing your work for you while you're sitting there chatting with another guy. I'm the one who tries to plan nice things for you that others don't do and you're planning on an excuse to go somewhere with him.  I do the work and he gets the affection.

I then tried to talk about maybe what I want and it's "so", "go get it from someone else they live near you", "nope" as if my feelings only matter when they benefit you: when you need a paper or you need someone to idk.

Last July you said "in august", August came and you lied to me about it. You never planned on it.  In August you said something else, who knows if you meant that.

You won't apologize for insulting me or refusing to thank me.  You went with him to "avoid rejecting him" yet do the same to me daily.

I hate him for the reason that you seem to actually care about him.

AND THEN I fucking am willing to fucking drop it and ask to play a game.  You say "okay" then go to bed instead of just playing, like always. You still haven't download the movie that I fucking finished downloading like 3 weeks ago.

Where's my apology? Where's my dance? Where's my "thank-you for doing that for me"?  Where is my picture?

You still don't listen that refusal to listen or cooperate has negative effects. It encourages me to try to find it on my own which I'm more tempted to each day. I'm not sure what you'd find worse, just uploading one thing and maybe me not being as concerned about it, and you having control over what I see OR me trying on my own and you not knowing what I find. Clearly the first is a better option for both of us, you just think that the latter hasn't happened because I haven't been that desperate yet, hopefully I don't. Just think first.

I want you to say sorry for that post and not defending me. I want you to say thanks, or show it. I want you to discuss it with me before I just decide on my own.

It's not fair that he got to but I don't.

Boyager

Let's just go join the Amish.    saddood;

Boyager

I feel like I don't know anything anymore. goonish

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on May 30, 2009, 10:55:38 PM

aids aids aids
We can call the police if the latter ever happens in your mini-text font. n___n

Go Up