April 27, 2024, 02:41:23 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boyah Confession Booth (Retired)

Started by Boyager, July 14, 2008, 12:53:37 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Boyager

Cheer up beautiful. ily     baddood;

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on April 05, 2009, 06:59:21 PM
Cheer up beautiful. ily     baddood;
shut up rae i'll be sad if i want  baddood;

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on April 05, 2009, 09:53:39 PM
shut up rae i'll be sad if i want  baddood;

Ok be a poo poo head then   wry

Boyager

I feel really alone. One of my best friends no longer wants to be friends or talk to me anymore and I don't know who to talk to. I don't want to discuss it publicly here and I don't want to bother the few users I'd usually feel comfortable discussing this with and don't want to post the details here.
I can't go to 4Chan where at least I'd be anonymous since they'll just offer advice that won't help.

Boyager

I still feel that shes only using me. Does she think I'm an idiot and don't see it? Well I do but....why don't I care? :(

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on April 08, 2009, 07:23:06 PM
I still feel that shes only using me. Does she think I'm an idiot and don't see it? Well I do but....why don't I care? :(
I'd talk to you about it but right now I feel idk and don't want to just get up and leave while you're talking.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on April 08, 2009, 07:10:26 PM
I feel really alone. One of my best friends no longer wants to be friends or talk to me anymore and I don't know who to talk to. I don't want to discuss it publicly here and I don't want to bother the few users I'd usually feel comfortable discussing this with and don't want to post the details here.
I can't go to 4Chan where at least I'd be anonymous since they'll just offer advice that won't help.
Make better friends/depend on tons of strangers.

The latter works for me; it always does. The downside is that there is a very high chance of you being forgotten, but no one really cares in the first place anyways. cjlubdoods;

Boyager

This is why I didn't want to discuss it here, because you won't let me.

Boyager

Goddammit just fucking stop posting about him.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on April 08, 2009, 09:04:04 PM
Goddammit just fucking stop posting about him.
why
just put me on ignore

Boyager

I LOVE YOU FAMY.    cjlubdoods;   You are the bestest. giggle;

famy

Quote from: Boyager on April 09, 2009, 05:45:33 PM
I LOVE YOU FAMY.    cjlubdoods;   You are the bestest. giggle;
gee i wonder who this is |:

Boyager

Fams is cooler than a cucumber and cunning as can be

Boyager

Okay, now you admit it that you think he looks better and ignore that I said good morning. doodthing;

Boyager

Even when I wake up still, I keep pretending that you're sleeping with me.  giggle;

Go Up