April 27, 2024, 11:34:18 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boyah Confession Booth (Retired)

Started by Boyager, July 14, 2008, 12:53:37 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Thyme

Quote from: YPR on March 24, 2009, 09:35:23 PM
And you want to know why you learned it? because we think the exact same way akudood;

Bluaki informed me the city is actually just Tampa.

You're so awesome. :3

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on March 24, 2009, 09:37:35 PM
No this ones a no bullshit from anyone type of girl, I don't think that would happen. But no one can give me any straight advice. I'd probably never tell her just because I'm such a wuss

Be a fucking man and tell her that you like her and that you want to go out sometime.  happydood;

Zach

Quote from: YPR on March 24, 2009, 09:35:23 PM
And you want to know why you learned it? because we think the exact same way akudood;

Bluaki informed me the city is actually just Tampa.

Yeah.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on March 24, 2009, 09:40:58 PM
Be a fucking man and tell her that you like her and that you want to go out sometime.  happydood;
If only I could buuuttt, this is how I see it. What if shes like "I thought you were my friend, but you just wanted to get with me"

THEN I LOSE MY BESTFRIEND  :(

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on March 24, 2009, 09:45:11 PM
If only I could buuuttt, this is how I see it. What if shes like "I thought you were my friend, but you just wanted to get with me"

THEN I LOSE MY BESTFRIEND  :(

Hopefully your best friend wouldn't be so quick to judge.

Explain to her that you really appreciate having her as a friend, but that you've always liked her and would like the chance to take the relationship in a new direction. Invite along to see a movie or something and see how things go.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on March 24, 2009, 09:47:05 PM
Hopefully your best friend wouldn't be so quick to judge.

Explain to her that you really appreciate having her as a friend, but that you've always liked her and would like the chance to take the relationship in a new direction. Invite along to see a movie or something and see how things go.
Man if only I knew why its so hard for me. I need time to think, lots of time. Thanks for the advice though

Zach

Quote from: Boyager on March 24, 2009, 09:48:27 PM
Man if only I knew why its so hard for me. I need time to think, lots of time. Thanks for the advice though

Not a problem.  hocuspocus;

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on March 24, 2009, 09:48:27 PM
It's hard for me too. I'm happy I told her though, even if she does act like this because of it.

I hate that she mentions him constantly and will come here and praise him and only insult me and never say anything nice about me. She'll make a thread insulting me, quote a post and cal me ugly or 'fucking retarded' and such. She'll go on and on about how "hott" he is or how she likes him or how "perfect" he is, yet has has never brought up anything I do, and just talks about how horrible I am as if that's all I do. It isn't. She can't even apologize for when she does it.  She always claims it's a joke as if she posts nice things about me and occasionally posts something mean as a joke.  It's the other way around. saddood;

I spent probably about 8 hours doing something for her last week and when I finally went to bed and said "i love you goodnight" her reply was a simple "bye"...  It's okay, I'm the horrible one though who just whines for attention and doesn't push her or twist her arm.  I'm not the attractive one so what I did doesn't matter.

Or maybe if she doesn't mention him it's another guy.  Oh, that guy can cook and will buy her some stuff. He knows someone from Ladytron, he likes good music he is so awesome.  Not me, apparently I only pretend to like the artist, and because I don't know any famous person I can't compete.  I get to hear how wonderful he is, and how does she mention me to him?  Showing him when I started flipping out and insulting her(yes, I know it was wrong) after she ignored me and insulted me all weekend.  Nevermind that my father did something really hurtful a few days before and I was upset about that when she started insulting me.  No, me calling her a bitch and saying she makes me hate myself is all that mattered and she had to let him know about me.  Not about the hours I spend making her stuff or helping her(not that I have a problem with it I like doing it), those don't matter because I'm a horrible person who snaps after being insulted and called "retarded" or having to hear about how I suck.

Maybe it's not that guy.  Maybe she feels like talking about David and how she plays with him and I can't even get a nice comment from her and he actually gets attention.  Or maybe Mike and how she likes his eyes and hair.  Or maybe her exboyfriend and how she liked how he smelled.  What does she have to say about me? "lol ur ugly lol u smell."

Instead of saying sorry for it she takes forever and can't ever say sorry or i love you on her own. She basically even refuses to talk to me now and claims it's because "she can't hear my IMS" or "they don't flash" as if I really would go 20 minutes without saying something: she knows me better than that. We used to talk a lot and she always brings up old conversations and goes "why can't you be like that anymore" yet refuses to realize I can't if she is just gonna put me down constantly when I am acting like that and never once try to be like that too.

I hate that she does this and will probably either ignore this post, or quote it and say something stupid like "lol you shouldn't care about me n_u" or something extremely short instead of just saying sorry for all of it and then acting like it and actually treating me like a person.

I still don't regret telling her though.

Boyager

wait, who are we talking about?

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on March 24, 2009, 10:18:47 PM
wait, who are we talking about?
I think it's how things changed when he told his friend how he felt about her.

Thanks for the post though, it's tough. Did she just brush it off or did you go out? What you described is the exact same stuff I fear would happen, even though I would probably just cut off all of my connections to her if it got to be that bad.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on March 24, 2009, 10:28:04 PM
I think it's how things changed when he told his friend how he felt about her.
Well, there is more to it like other people making comments and stuff, but she seems to think I'm out of line and have an unreasonable about of jealousy when she does that.

QuoteThanks for the post though, it's tough. Did she just brush it off or did you go out?
Neither. saddood;

QuoteWhat you described is the exact same stuff I fear would happen, even though I would probably just cut off all of my connections to her if it got to be that bad.
She might more stable though and not listen to other people and go to you and go "i love you" and then try to hide it because someone else gets upset over it and then go 'lol i ruin everything so i'll do just that by acting like this'.

Boyager

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on March 26, 2009, 11:17:05 AM
I'm lonely. :(
Write "free hugs" on a piece of paper/cardboard and walk around

Boyager

yeh then old ladies will hug you

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on March 26, 2009, 11:27:34 AM
yeh then old ladies will hug you
Old ladies are company... Anyone can cure loneliness

Go Up